Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

IBreeze import issue
IBreeze import issue
From PM

Quote:B0mFunkMC
Hi Gideon,

I hope, this is the right way to report some issue.
I own now a Resvent iBreeze 20A for about 2,5 months.
After trying to import Data into Oscar. All did work well while it was just one month.
Now, that im into the second month of usage, it seems to detect only the records of one month.
i.e. i did use month 09 and 10 for now.. Oscar just reads out month 09, while the iMatrix Software shows the correct month 10.
Dont know, if thats a known issue or if I can help any further in troubleshooting.

Just let me know and keep up the fine work.

Thanks,
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: IBreeze import issue
I asked B0mFunkMC for a copy of his card.  Do you know who is/was the coder that created this loader?   I don't want to go stepping on toes if they are still active.

Edit: I found the last person in it 5 months ago. I don't recognize the name as being an active contributor.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I can send in my data tomorrow if that will help. I'm having the same issue with partial imports.
Post Reply Post Reply
More the merrier!  Just be sure to include your AB username in the filename.  Otherwise, we won't have a clue as to the submitter.

Dropbox Upload Request Link
- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Posted. Looking forward to an update for OSCAR. Thanks for looking into this
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  any example files for OSCAR CSV import enigmatic 16 879 04-25-2024, 03:35 PM
Last Post: enigmatic
  Encore Basic Data Import juan8474 0 43 04-24-2024, 07:10 PM
Last Post: juan8474
  Fitbit import to OSCAR ExtremeDeepSleep 5 240 04-21-2024, 07:04 AM
Last Post: tossinandturnin
  OSCAR SpO2 CSV import ST Dog 22 3,225 04-14-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: ElectricalPaul
  OSCAR import of Viatom/Wellue data - DST time base SleeperAwake21 5 980 03-30-2024, 02:21 PM
Last Post: dfunk
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 3 295 03-29-2024, 11:02 AM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Rescan app [doesn't see data import] kerm007 3 325 03-24-2024, 10:59 PM
Last Post: srlevine1

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.