Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ICON Software
I'm a bit confused about the ICON software.

I've read that the Smart Stick Studio program comes with the Icon machines, but no software came with my machine. Has there been a change in policy on this?

The InfoSmart program seems to be designed for admin types to manage a large number of CPAP users. Does the Icon company have any problem with this software being registered and used by a private individual to generate personal CPAP performance reports? Do individuals tend to find the reports InfoSmart generates useful?

Thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply
I,m not sure if F&P make the software available to patients have to check if SleepyHead support the Icon yet as jedimark was working on it.

Check LINKS to Members-Only FILES (Private Files and Links) for the InfoSmart and SmartStick info and guides.

F&P Icon
http://www.fphcare.com/osa/cpap-solution...amily.html
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-25-2012, 11:36 PM)ark Wrote: I'm a bit confused about the ICON software.

I've read that the Smart Stick Studio program comes with the Icon machines, but no software came with my machine. Has there been a change in policy on this?

The InfoSmart program seems to be designed for admin types to manage a large number of CPAP users. Does the Icon company have any problem with this software being registered and used by a private individual to generate personal CPAP performance reports? Do individuals tend to find the reports InfoSmart generates useful?

Thanks.

I would contact my DME, and also contact F&P. Their website shows the following chart, with the caveat that the software requires Win XP SP3. I don't know if that was minimum or only, which could make a difference if you have a Mac or Win7.

[Image: FPChart.jpg]

ResScan, which I use, also has the capabiliy of handling multiple patients/clients. It should make no difference on the F&P software if you are the only patient, or one of many.
Breathing keeps you alive. And PAP helps keep you breathing!
Post Reply Post Reply

(03-26-2012, 12:23 AM)zonk Wrote: I,m not sure if F&P make the software available to patients have to check if SleepyHead support the Icon yet as jedimark was working on it.

F&P Icon
http://www.fphcare.com/osa/cpap-solution...amily.html
I've seen elsewhere someone posting Icon data charts using SleepyHead
and said SH gets better data that the InfoSmart from F&P

so anyone using the Icon ... it wont hurt to try SH

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ICON AUTO vs S9 AUTOSET Snorilla 11 501 02-28-2017, 10:25 PM
Last Post: Snorilla
  Icon and Sleepy Head issue remltr 6 529 02-27-2017, 03:01 AM
Last Post: woozie38