Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ICON Software
ICON Software
I'm a bit confused about the ICON software.

I've read that the Smart Stick Studio program comes with the Icon machines, but no software came with my machine. Has there been a change in policy on this?

The InfoSmart program seems to be designed for admin types to manage a large number of CPAP users. Does the Icon company have any problem with this software being registered and used by a private individual to generate personal CPAP performance reports? Do individuals tend to find the reports InfoSmart generates useful?

Thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: ICON Software
I,m not sure if F&P make the software available to patients have to check if SleepyHead support the Icon yet as jedimark was working on it.

Check LINKS to Members-Only FILES (Private Files and Links) for the InfoSmart and SmartStick info and guides.

F&P Icon
http://www.fphcare.com/osa/cpap-solution...amily.html
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-25-2012, 11:36 PM)ark Wrote: I'm a bit confused about the ICON software.

I've read that the Smart Stick Studio program comes with the Icon machines, but no software came with my machine. Has there been a change in policy on this?

The InfoSmart program seems to be designed for admin types to manage a large number of CPAP users. Does the Icon company have any problem with this software being registered and used by a private individual to generate personal CPAP performance reports? Do individuals tend to find the reports InfoSmart generates useful?

Thanks.

I would contact my DME, and also contact F&P. Their website shows the following chart, with the caveat that the software requires Win XP SP3. I don't know if that was minimum or only, which could make a difference if you have a Mac or Win7.

[Image: FPChart.jpg]

ResScan, which I use, also has the capabiliy of handling multiple patients/clients. It should make no difference on the F&P software if you are the only patient, or one of many.
Breathing keeps you alive. And PAP helps keep you breathing!
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-26-2012, 12:23 AM)zonk Wrote: I,m not sure if F&P make the software available to patients have to check if SleepyHead support the Icon yet as jedimark was working on it.

F&P Icon
http://www.fphcare.com/osa/cpap-solution...amily.html
I've seen elsewhere someone posting Icon data charts using SleepyHead
and said SH gets better data that the InfoSmart from F&P

so anyone using the Icon ... it wont hurt to try SH

Post Reply Post Reply
I recently downloaded Sleepyhead software (from sourceforge.net or the “Sleepyhead” menu on Apneaboard.com) and it worked fine on Windows 10 downloading from my F&P Icon USB memory stick and producing a printed report.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ReMed Airsense software/firmware Ralph436 22 1,121 01-23-2024, 11:55 AM
Last Post: george1945
Sad F&P ICON auto is dead Letsgomom 19 14,313 01-09-2024, 10:46 PM
Last Post: capman911
  Contec CMS50E Pulse Oximeter Software John7 0 381 11-12-2023, 09:18 AM
Last Post: John7
  [Equipment] Which 24 Hr Oximeter to buy & PC/Tablet compatible software EasySleep 0 340 11-08-2023, 08:26 AM
Last Post: EasySleep
  AirSense 11 moon icon instead of bars? LJAB 7 847 10-23-2023, 06:34 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Disassembly of F&P Icon Hanrahan 6 3,584 10-19-2023, 09:46 PM
Last Post: Thanya
  Lowenstein Software shawsg 2 585 09-27-2023, 12:10 PM
Last Post: shawsg

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.