Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

new here: hoping to help others and myself
RE: new here: hoping to help others and myself
Wow, that's a tough road you are on Multime. I was wondering how you were doing. Congratulations on getting home and keeping up your spirits. One battle at a time, ok? Take care, and keep us informed about how things are going.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks everyone. I still have a nurse now but I'm getting around very well. I've spent the last several days getting my home in order. Shopping for food, getting meds, paying bills, calling companies to get waivers on past due bills etc.

The bright side is that no CSR wanted to deny a waiver to somebody who just got out of ICU. I don't think they wanted bad karma. I haven't had any problems it's just a very time consuming process.

I would have posted earlier but I was just so tired and dealing with eye focus problems. Also the state took my drivers license away until my doctors say I'm not a risk driving. I'm still having major vision problems because of the lack of bloodflow to my brain. This is similar to what people deal with after having a stroke.

Getting ready for bed so have a great night of sleep everyone. Don't let the bed bugs bite.Bigwink
Post Reply Post Reply
Wishing you a speedy recovery, and the blessing of no more serious conditions cropping up.
Dedicated to QALity sleep.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [CPAP] Just bought a second hand bilevel, hoping for some help with titration? JohnnyLarueBathrobe 8 282 03-01-2024, 02:31 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  New to BiPAP, hoping for titration assistance? (Probable UARS) Easing5319 13 1,016 01-06-2024, 03:57 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] Hoping to find a fix for my CPAP's decision to start blasting me while inhaling. Speusippus 1 459 08-14-2023, 07:41 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
Sad [CPAP] Hoping to figure out what is going wrong...Please help! (Data provided) Hopingforachange 0 332 06-01-2023, 05:29 AM
Last Post: Hopingforachange
  CPAP causing insomnia, hoping for some help starsknight 3 780 03-03-2023, 10:55 PM
Last Post: Sleepster
  4 Month User hoping to optimize treatment maxcamac11 1 500 12-03-2022, 04:23 PM
Last Post: factor
  New To CPAP, hoping to get some help reading this chart JayH 8 733 09-30-2022, 12:27 AM
Last Post: clownbell

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.