Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Icon+ Won't Write to USB
Icon+ Won't Write to USB
My F & P Icon+ no longer writes to my InfoUSB. It suddenly quit for no apparent reason a month or so ago and nothing I have tried has been successful in bringing it back. When I insert the USB the connecting symbol appears as it's supposed to but no files are written. I've reformatted the stick but that didn't help. I phone F & P Customer Service but they were less than helpful. They said they would only trouble shoot with a healthcare provider and not a patient. I'm not sure how happy my healthcare provider will be to see me since I bought the machine online. Anyone have any ideas on what I can do?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Icon+ Won't Write to USB
What file system are you formatting the USB to? Most support FAT file system.

You'll have to bear with me since I do not have your type of machine I'm merely guessing at what might be the issue.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Icon+ Won't Write to USB
It could be the stick or the machine. My wife's icon failed and they replaced it....and about 4 months later their proprietary shaped usb stick failed. If the connecting symbol continues to flash, try a new stick...if that still doesn't work, it could be the machine itself.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sad F&P ICON auto is dead Letsgomom 19 14,406 01-09-2024, 10:46 PM
Last Post: capman911
  AirSense 11 moon icon instead of bars? LJAB 7 915 10-23-2023, 06:34 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Disassembly of F&P Icon Hanrahan 6 3,640 10-19-2023, 09:46 PM
Last Post: Thanya
  Airsense 11 doesn't write SD data on some days only chipschap 7 694 10-07-2023, 04:14 PM
Last Post: chipschap
  Need help with part identity F&P Icon Novo Vsidles 2 383 05-03-2023, 07:31 PM
Last Post: Vsidles
  air leakshi, I write from Italy. I use a resmed airsense 10 cpap at pressure 13 and a papaste 3 694 02-02-2023, 08:51 PM
Last Post: burgess4321
  How to write/express BiPAP pressure? spetzal 5 640 11-28-2022, 09:32 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.