As most of you already know, I writing a SleepyHead guide for the thread at the top of the stickies.
I'm very familiar with how SH presents the data from Resmed and PR machines. But I've only seen small snippets of SleepyHead data from F&P Icons and DeVilbass Intellipaps. And I'd like to make sure that what I write about those machines is accurate.
So: I'd really appreciate screenshots of data from these machine. I'd like to know what the whole Daily Data page looks like---both the Left Side Bar AND the Daily Graphs. In particular, I really need to know the following things:
- Flow rate (wave flow) data: Does it show up for your machine if the card was in the PAP machine during the night?
- Snoring data: Does it show up as tick marks, a graph or both? Or not at all? Or in some other format?
- Flow limitation data: Does it show up as tick marks, a graph or both? Or not at all? Or in some other format?
- Large Leaks: Are they flagged by the version of SH you are using? If not, are you using SH 0.9.6? If they are flagged, how are they flagged? And, if you've used software from the machine's manufacturer, how do Large Leaks show up in that software?
- One (or both?) of these two machines tracks "expiratory puffs". How do those show up in SH?
- For Icon users: Does the "SensAwake" data show up? If so, how?
And it would be useful to me if I had a list of all the daily graphs that are available for your particular machine.
You can either post screen shots here. Or pm them to me.
Finally, if you are willing to share the contents of your data card with me so that I can play around with how SH works with your machine's data, please pm me and I'll tell you the best way(s) of getting me the data.
Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.
See my Guide to SleepyHead