Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Icon and Intellipap users who use SH: I need your help!
Icon and Intellipap users who use SH: I need your help!
Folks,

As most of you already know, I writing a SleepyHead guide for the thread at the top of the stickies.

I'm very familiar with how SH presents the data from Resmed and PR machines. But I've only seen small snippets of SleepyHead data from F&P Icons and DeVilbass Intellipaps. And I'd like to make sure that what I write about those machines is accurate.

So: I'd really appreciate screenshots of data from these machine. I'd like to know what the whole Daily Data page looks like---both the Left Side Bar AND the Daily Graphs. In particular, I really need to know the following things:
  • Flow rate (wave flow) data: Does it show up for your machine if the card was in the PAP machine during the night?
  • Snoring data: Does it show up as tick marks, a graph or both? Or not at all? Or in some other format?
  • Flow limitation data: Does it show up as tick marks, a graph or both? Or not at all? Or in some other format?
  • Large Leaks: Are they flagged by the version of SH you are using? If not, are you using SH 0.9.6? If they are flagged, how are they flagged? And, if you've used software from the machine's manufacturer, how do Large Leaks show up in that software?
  • One (or both?) of these two machines tracks "expiratory puffs". How do those show up in SH?
  • For Icon users: Does the "SensAwake" data show up? If so, how?

And it would be useful to me if I had a list of all the daily graphs that are available for your particular machine.

You can either post screen shots here. Or pm them to me.

Finally, if you are willing to share the contents of your data card with me so that I can play around with how SH works with your machine's data, please pm me and I'll tell you the best way(s) of getting me the data.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.

RobySue
Questions about SleepyHead?  
See my Guide to SleepyHead
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Icon and Intellipap users who use SH: I need your help!
(06-27-2014, 10:36 AM)robysue Wrote: I'd really appreciate screenshots of data from these machine. I'd like to know what the whole Daily Data page looks like---both the Left Side Bar AND the Daily Graphs. In particular, I really need to know the following things:
  • Flow rate (wave flow) data: Does it show up for your machine if the card was in the PAP machine during the night?
  • Snoring data: Does it show up as tick marks, a graph or both? Or not at all? Or in some other format?
  • Flow limitation data: Does it show up as tick marks, a graph or both? Or not at all? Or in some other format?
  • Large Leaks: Are they flagged by the version of SH you are using? If not, are you using SH 0.9.6? If they are flagged, how are they flagged? And, if you've used software from the machine's manufacturer, how do Large Leaks show up in that software?
  • One (or both?) of these two machines tracks "expiratory puffs". How do those show up in SH?
  • For Icon users: Does the "SensAwake" data show up? If so, how?
And it would be useful to me if I had a list of all the daily graphs that are available for your particular machine.
Hi robysue, The last data I sent was from SH vers 9_3. These Screen shots are from vers.9_6 & show the data better including sense awake.
It appears to me that that the Icon's sense awake feature, sensing the patient is awake, reduces the air pressure to min. pressure setting. This can be seen in the mask pressure trace.
[Image: tn_SH_Icon1.png] [Image: tn_SH_Icon2.png]

[Image: signature.png]Keep on breathin'
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclaimation [News] RECALL THREAD-- IMPORTANT PHILIPS DREAMSTATION & SYSTEM ONE USERS Sleeprider 2,961 352,392 03-20-2024, 02:21 PM
Last Post: btreger
Sad F&P ICON auto is dead Letsgomom 19 14,318 01-09-2024, 10:46 PM
Last Post: capman911
  [CPAP] Breas Z2 users? acctingman 18 3,160 10-30-2023, 09:58 AM
Last Post: MontezumasViper
  Any Resmed AirSense 10 users near Bend OR? I’m traveling and need help. Mbranning 4 557 10-24-2023, 11:35 PM
Last Post: Mbranning
  AirSense 11 moon icon instead of bars? LJAB 7 850 10-23-2023, 06:34 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Disassembly of F&P Icon Hanrahan 6 3,589 10-19-2023, 09:46 PM
Last Post: Thanya
  New to CPAP - on week 4 of 6 week trial - Any Sefam S.Box users out there? Kingsway 14 1,719 07-26-2023, 02:59 PM
Last Post: dbcpap

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.