Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

If you are having anxiety & stress when starting CPAP therapy
Hug a cat!

Cat owners have lower heart-attack risk, study finds

Link Removed, instead search healthfitnessrevolution (HFR) for article: Top 10 health benefits of owning a cat.

17 health benefits of owning a cat

7 scientifically proven health benefits of being a cat owner

Link Removed, instead search Catological website for article:  22 ways cats make people happier and healthier.

-----
Moderator Action: Link Removed

To maintain our status as an educational organization, the only commercial links allowed in this forum are to CPAP-related manufacturer websites.  This is stated in the Apnea Board Rules with details given in the Commercial Links Policy section.

-----
"I wanted to be a Boy Scout, but I had all the wrong qualities.  They were looking for kids who were trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly, courteous, kind, obedient, cheerful, thrifty, brave, clean, and reverent.  Whereas I tended to be devious, fickle, obstructive, hostile, rude, mean, defiant, glum, extravagant, cowardly, dirty, and sacrilegious."  (George Carlin)
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
The only cat I ever liked was a Cat powered diesel truck that was a loaner to the banana delivery company I worked for. Hugging was out due to the high heat and not enough space under the fiberglass hood.

Coffee
Dave

I'm not a doctor in real or fictional life. My posts include opinions based upon user experience regarding CPAP therapy and should not be considered medically professional direction or advice. Even a 1,000 mile trip requires a good first step. My recommended first steps include getting good walking shoes, 1 great cup of coffee, and a good GPS.

Wiki Info for Beginners
Sleepyhead Chart Organization
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-19-2018, 01:04 PM)SarcasticDave94 Wrote: The only cat I ever liked was a Cat powered diesel truck that was a loaner to the banana delivery company I worked for.

How many pounds of bananas did you say?
"I wanted to be a Boy Scout, but I had all the wrong qualities.  They were looking for kids who were trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly, courteous, kind, obedient, cheerful, thrifty, brave, clean, and reverent.  Whereas I tended to be devious, fickle, obstructive, hostile, rude, mean, defiant, glum, extravagant, cowardly, dirty, and sacrilegious."  (George Carlin)
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm giving a guess-timate due to memory issues, I'd say since these were full trailer loads, anywhere between 20 to 35,000 pounds were possible. Half of my assigned trailers were refer containers directly off incoming cargo ships. The other half were in regular 53' refer units. The weights did not include the stray tarantula stow-away.
Dave

I'm not a doctor in real or fictional life. My posts include opinions based upon user experience regarding CPAP therapy and should not be considered medically professional direction or advice. Even a 1,000 mile trip requires a good first step. My recommended first steps include getting good walking shoes, 1 great cup of coffee, and a good GPS.

Wiki Info for Beginners
Post Reply Post Reply
Ahem, Dave ... <stage-whisper> That was a link you were supposed to click on. </stage-whisper>
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
oopsie...got close to thirty thousand pounds from song... Coffee
Dave

Wiki Info for Beginners
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-19-2018, 02:33 PM)Fats Drywaller Wrote: Ahem, Dave ... <stage-whisper> That was a link you were supposed to click on. </stage-whisper>

Dielaughing Dielaughing Dielaughing Dielaughing
You beat me to it Fats.. 

Being an ex truckie myself, I like songs/stories/movies that relate to the trucker's life.  Big Grin
Post Reply Post Reply
Allow me to blame dullness of intelligence on too much diesel fumes from trucks. Coffee
Dave

Wiki Info for Beginners
Post Reply Post Reply
And the noise, Dave; that can't be good, either.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
(05-20-2018, 04:13 PM)pholynyk Wrote: And the noise, Dave; that can't be good, either.

Eh didn't quite hear that... Smile

Do comfort dogs count, Fats Drywaller?
Dave

Wiki Info for Beginners
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Ohmy Why are people starting sentences with the word "So..."? SuperSleeper 74 9,499 03-28-2017, 12:57 PM
Last Post: Homerec130
  Physical Therapy ordered by cardio. justMongo 29 2,097 02-16-2016, 05:41 PM
Last Post: GrammaBear
  Stress Reliever me50 2 857 06-02-2015, 01:23 AM
Last Post: me50