Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Imgur Instructions Out of Date?
The instructions at https://sleep.tnet.com/reference/tips/imgur don't correspond to what I see when I log into Imgur. I managed to get my images uploaded but when I attempted to post after changing the URL by adding .ping as instructed the image appeared in the draft post rather than a link. I scanned some posts and saw one in which link was posted with a break (e.g. H ttp://i.imgur.com/ovnDkgu.png[/img] ). Copying the "broken" link into the browser and deleting the space after the first H brought up the image. Is there a better way to do this?

Post Reply Post Reply
People with fewer than 4 posts can't post links, so they use a space to disable the link.  Otherwise, the instructions should work.  Under your name in the upper-right on Imgur, is a pull-down menu for images, albums, etc.  I use the Images menu, and can click on any of the images I stored.  That brings up options on the right for different ways to link.  On the sizes at the bottom, I select the Large or Huge thumbnail, and copy the Linked BBCode URL.  It does not need to be placed into an image bracket, just post as is:

[Image: UxzWH59h.png]
Post Reply Post Reply
That's a really great stock photo, Sleeprider. Where'd you find it?

Big Grin
Post Reply Post Reply

Thanks Sleeprider,

That seemed to work fine. I didn't realize the thumbnails would show up in the posts. I appreciate all your helpful/encouraging responses. I added some more data to my first night thread if you haven't already had your fill of my data Smile .

Post Reply Post Reply
(02-13-2017, 02:43 PM)pholynyk Wrote: That's a really great stock photo, Sleeprider. Where'd you find it?

Big Grin

I worked hard, and waited a long time for that one. Big Grin
Post Reply Post Reply
Can I use Imgur with a Mac?
Post Reply Post Reply

(02-14-2017, 05:08 AM)holden4th Wrote: Can I use Imgur with a Mac?

Imgur is simply an internet image hosting site accessed with a browser, and will work exactly the same with a Mac as with a PC.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Date not Changing on M Series Remstar redmed 1 81 08-04-2017, 08:20 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Time and Date Wrong on Airsense 10 Autoset biyahero 23 1,126 07-27-2017, 12:06 AM
Last Post: biyahero
  Date/time? markn62 3 190 07-18-2017, 10:41 AM
Last Post: markn62
  Help me change the date and AieSense 10 Vladimir 2 208 05-06-2017, 09:37 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
Ohmy AirSense 10 Autoset date wrong & I can't fix it Tinkerbell 7 388 04-24-2017, 11:32 AM
Last Post: edfreeman
Question struggling with this-link to my sleepyhead date lisamcrn 7 373 01-29-2017, 11:40 PM
Last Post: bonjour
  ResMed Airsense 10 Setting Date Problem Reuven Gruber 6 743 11-16-2016, 04:13 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider