Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Imgur Instructions Out of Date?
Imgur Instructions Out of Date?
The instructions at http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...pnea_Board don't correspond to what I see when I log into Imgur. I managed to get my images uploaded but when I attempted to post after changing the URL by adding .ping as instructed the image appeared in the draft post rather than a link. I scanned some posts and saw one in which link was posted with a break (e.g. H ttp://i.imgur.com/ovnDkgu.png[/img] ). Copying the "broken" link into the browser and deleting the space after the first H brought up the image. Is there a better way to do this?
Download OSCAR

Organize Charts
Attaching Charts

Mask Primer
Soft Cervical Collar

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Imgur Instructions Out of Date?
People with fewer than 4 posts can't post links, so they use a space to disable the link.  Otherwise, the instructions should work.  Under your name in the upper-right on Imgur, is a pull-down menu for images, albums, etc.  I use the Images menu, and can click on any of the images I stored.  That brings up options on the right for different ways to link.  On the sizes at the bottom, I select the Large or Huge thumbnail, and copy the Linked BBCode URL.  It does not need to be placed into an image bracket, just post as is:

[Image: UxzWH59h.png]
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
That's a really great stock photo, Sleeprider. Where'd you find it?

Big Grin
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks Sleeprider,

That seemed to work fine. I didn't realize the thumbnails would show up in the posts. I appreciate all your helpful/encouraging responses. I added some more data to my first night thread if you haven't already had your fill of my data Smile .
Download OSCAR

Organize Charts
Attaching Charts

Mask Primer
Soft Cervical Collar

Post Reply Post Reply
(02-13-2017, 02:43 PM)pholynyk Wrote: That's a really great stock photo, Sleeprider. Where'd you find it?

Big Grin

I worked hard, and waited a long time for that one. Big Grin
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

Post Reply Post Reply
Can I use Imgur with a Mac?
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-14-2017, 05:08 AM)holden4th Wrote: Can I use Imgur with a Mac?

Imgur is simply an internet image hosting site accessed with a browser, and will work exactly the same with a Mac as with a PC.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Setting time and date on Resmed Airsense 10 cmadon 42 32,473 03-08-2024, 09:13 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  AirTouch F20 mask date code? Labromaniac 4 466 02-14-2024, 12:34 AM
Last Post: Homerec130
  Airsence 10 Date Resets after Power Outrage Khayyam Qaiser 2 248 01-26-2024, 12:12 PM
Last Post: Khayyam Qaiser
  My resmed s9 escape auto does not save date and time. jocemar 2 297 12-30-2023, 11:03 PM
Last Post: jocemar
  Airsense 10 Autoset- I messed up the date OldFatMan 3 406 12-26-2023, 12:20 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
Question Help interpreting Oscar date from first night Keicereal 2 364 12-04-2023, 08:04 AM
Last Post: Keicereal
  [Equipment] Time/Date Setting MoneyPit1946 9 703 10-07-2023, 03:02 PM
Last Post: MoneyPit1946

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.