Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Implanting microchips in children without parental consent
http://nationalreport.net/wyoming-school-implant-rfid/
Post Reply Post Reply
oh boy, and so it begins. I never know whether to believe these stories or not. Taking religion out of it for a minute, it is still an easy way to track people and pull info without their knowledge - that aspect alone is a bother to me. It isn't so much what is being done right now that concerns me, but possible future uses that concern me.
*I* am not a DOCTOR or any type of Health Care Professional. My thoughts/suggestions/ideas are strictly only my opinions.

"Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you. Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. One died for your Soul, the other for your Freedom."
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-21-2013, 12:52 PM)Peter_C Wrote: oh boy, and so it begins. I never know whether to believe these stories or not. Taking religion out of it for a minute, it is still an easy way to track people and pull info without their knowledge - that aspect alone is a bother to me. It isn't so much what is being done right now that concerns me, but possible future uses that concern me.

I checked on snoops.com and it is false but it sure makes us think huh? I have heard this talked about over the years. PAC and Government will do what they have to in order to maintain their control. I would fight this tooth and nail if it ever happens; not that I would win
Post Reply Post Reply

Where there's smoke there's fire. This is like the 3rd or 4th *false* story I have heard about.
*I* am not a DOCTOR or any type of Health Care Professional. My thoughts/suggestions/ideas are strictly only my opinions.

"Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you. Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. One died for your Soul, the other for your Freedom."
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-21-2013, 11:01 PM)Peter_C Wrote: Where there's smoke there's fire. This is like the 3rd or 4th *false* story I have heard about.

while it is false now, doesn't mean that "big daddy" won't try to implement it somewhere down the line!

I posted it as food for thought!

There is a lot of smoke and fire out there huh?
Post Reply Post Reply
It's all over FaceBook, and other places I've been reading.

Post Reply Post Reply

They don't need to implant chips. Just give them a cell phone. It is child's play to track your movements with your cell phone (commonly done by law enforcement and those guys who stick to the shadows in the Great Game without either your consent or knowledge), so who needs to bother with chips?

In fact, so many people use social media apps that give exactly their location at any given time anyway to anyone who "follows", why bother with anything nefarious? Simply not necessary. We are happily letting ourselves be snooped on without any complaint whatsoever. In fact we make it easy for "them". Lemmings, the lot of us....
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-23-2013, 02:09 PM)DocWils Wrote: They don't need to implant chips. Just give them a cell phone. It is child's play to track your movements with your cell phone (commonly done by law enforcement and those guys who stick to the shadows in the Great Game without either your consent or knowledge), so who needs to bother with chips?

In fact, so many people use social media apps that give exactly their location at any given time anyway to anyone who "follows", why bother with anything nefarious? Simply not necessary. We are happily letting ourselves be snooped on without any complaint whatsoever. In fact we make it easy for "them". Lemmings, the lot of us....

I have my GPS off on my smart phone. The only way anyone can track calls/texts/email is with a subpoena from a police agency. I have seen one such report where a police agency subpoena got phone records. Even at that, depending on cell towers and problems with the provider, not all calls can be documented if there is a problem. BUT, if the offence is repeatedly done, and most likely it would be for law enforcement to subpoena records, there should be enough documentation that the offences came from a cell tower in the area where the perpetrator resides or frequents.
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-23-2013, 02:09 PM)DocWils Wrote: In fact, so many people use social media apps that give exactly their location at any given time anyway to anyone who "follows", why bother with anything nefarious? Simply not necessary. We are happily letting ourselves be snooped on without any complaint whatsoever. In fact we make it easy for "them". Lemmings, the lot of us....

http://v.theonion.com/onionmedia/videos/...en_mp4.mp4
Post Reply Post Reply

(10-23-2013, 07:57 PM)jgjones1972 Wrote:
(10-23-2013, 02:09 PM)DocWils Wrote: In fact, so many people use social media apps that give exactly their location at any given time anyway to anyone who "follows", why bother with anything nefarious? Simply not necessary. We are happily letting ourselves be snooped on without any complaint whatsoever. In fact we make it easy for "them". Lemmings, the lot of us....

http://v.theonion.com/onionmedia/videos/...en_mp4.mp4

Hehe - that so cracks me up! My problem is I'd like to use the 'Onion' as my only source for news, and after a while I start believing it...

Post Reply Post Reply