Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Import Data issues
Import Data issues
Hello im new to this board, and looking quickly to import overall data for compliance for D.O.T. I can not get the data to upload ,so i can print out a report. Im using Windows 7 Home. and have an folder in MY Documents .Can anyone please help. Thank you . Oh-jeez
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Import Data issues
If I read that correctly you’re looking for software so you can export your SD card for DOT so you can prove you’ve been compliant. If that’s the case download OSCAR . Just click the link and it’ll bring you to the download page
Download OSCAR <——— Click
Post Reply Post Reply
I know absolutely nothing about this topic except that I've often read that some authorities only accept reports from certain mfgr software like resscan. that can be obtained here as well.
Post Reply Post Reply
Ok i have downloaded OSCAR ,im still having issues with importing data from the SD card. Dont know whats going on. I insert the card with it locked ,and it doesn't event show up on the computer in my card reader. Any ideas on this. Even with this happening i click import data and a task bar shows up an ask what folder to import from ,an when i go to my computer the SD card is not showing up. I was wondering about the card being locked?
Post Reply Post Reply
Hello ,i recently downloaded ResScan and i believe my account was denied . I thought it was for private uses. I have it on my computer but same issue ,cant import data from the SD card. any ideas?
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-10-2019, 01:05 PM)kvngentile Wrote: Ok i have downloaded OSCAR ,im still having issues with importing data from the SD card. Dont know whats going on. I insert the card with it locked ,and it doesn't event show up on the computer in my card reader. Any ideas on this. Even with this happening i click import data and a task bar shows up an ask what folder to import from ,an when i go to my computer the SD card is not showing up. I was wondering about the card being locked?

Ok if the card isn’t being seen close out Oscar take the card out. Now but the card back in and wait a few secs and see if it shows. If it does open Oscar and hit import. 

Let’s start there. I’ve had to do just that when my card wasn’t being seen by the os
Post Reply Post Reply
I would suggest checking with your DOT Dr's office to see if they will accept patient supplied reports. They may only accept third party reports such as from your Primary Care Doc or from your DME, which are usually faxed or emailed directly to the DOT doc.
Jeff8356

MacBook Air (2017, Intel) | macOS Monterey (12.7) | OSCAR v1.5.1 | VM = Win10/Win11 |
How to Links:
Installing OSCAR on a Mac
Organizing your OSCAR charts
Attaching screenshots and files for the forum
OSCAR Help
OSCAR - The Guide

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hello and thx i called a occupational clinic ,and they stated it was ok for DOT. but just call in ahead ,when i come in to make sure .This is medical and dealing with Doctors its all about money.
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-10-2019, 01:16 PM)Jeff8356 Wrote: I would suggest checking with your DOT Dr's office to see if they will accept patient supplied reports.  They may only accept third party reports such as from your Primary Care Doc or from your DME, which are usually faxed or emailed directly to the DOT doc.

Now that you say that since it’s a state job I can’t see them accepting something like that from anywhere but an “official” source.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR SpO2 CSV import ST Dog 22 3,122 04-14-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: ElectricalPaul
  Fitbit import to OSCAR ExtremeDeepSleep 4 146 04-11-2024, 07:34 AM
Last Post: ExtremeDeepSleep
  OSCAR import of Viatom/Wellue data - DST time base SleeperAwake21 5 925 03-30-2024, 02:21 PM
Last Post: dfunk
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 3 247 03-29-2024, 11:02 AM
Last Post: Plmnb
  ResScan 7 help! [password issues] DakotaNorth 2 236 03-26-2024, 12:42 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Rescan app [doesn't see data import] kerm007 3 267 03-24-2024, 10:59 PM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Cannot import data from ResMed Astral 150 to ResScan or OSCAR BreatheEZ 8 2,505 03-16-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.