Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Import crashes
Just loaded the broken GL version of SH.  Every time I try to import, the app recognizes my SD card, and the model of my CPAP (Respironics REMStar Auto A-Flex), then crashes between 6-14% completion.  I can restart and retry, but get the same result each time.  Would appreciate any suggestions.  Thank you.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi dfhoover - Welcome

Have you tried copying the SD card data to a directory on your computer then try importing it for there?
Apnea Helpful Tips
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes, I did try that.  Same response...crash (the application has stopped working).  Thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply

If Windows, have you tried:
Run as administrator?
Run in compatibility mode?

Please organize your SleeyHead screenshots like this.
I'm an epidemiologist, not a medical provider. 
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the input.  I had not tried that, but have now, both as admin and in compat mode.  Still the same result.
Post Reply Post Reply
You are not the first to report something like this. What is the directory path to SleepyHead? I'm wondering if this may be a cause.
Apnea Helpful Tips
Post Reply Post Reply

and what version of windows are you using - as specific as possible - and 32 or 64Bit.
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm attempting to use Sleepyhead for the first time (need to generate a compliance report for my DOT Medical Card exam). Currently using a Phillips System One CPAP. I've tried the sleepyhead installation on 2 different machines (one an HP Pavillion g4 running Win7, the other a Lenovo Ideapad running Win8.1) Both install properly, but crash when attempting to importing data from SD. Consistently crashes with import at 2%. HELPPPP!!!!
Thanks!
--kyle
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-15-2017, 04:10 PM)koolAnim8r445 Wrote: I'm attempting to use Sleepyhead for the first time (need to generate a compliance report for my DOT Medical Card exam). Currently using a Phillips System One CPAP. I've tried the sleepyhead installation on 2 different machines (one an HP Pavillion g4 running Win7, the other a Lenovo Ideapad running Win8.1) Both install properly, but crash when attempting to importing data from SD. Consistently crashes with import at 2%. HELPPPP!!!!
Thanks!
--kyle

For a compliance report I recommend you use EncoreBasic which is the Philips Respironics software.  It is very easy to produce a compliance report from this software, and is the "professional" software a reviewer will be accustomed to seeing.  Get it free here: http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...hines-only

We can work on solving Sleepyhead problems, but for the compliance report, Encore is what you want.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sleepyhead crashes downloading SD card SotonSleeper 23 883 05-29-2017, 06:47 PM
Last Post: John9991
  EDF Browser or import to Sleepyhead ? BillSteamshovel 7 360 05-15-2017, 02:56 PM
Last Post: xxyzx
  Sleepyhead crashes during import Roy289 9 533 03-14-2017, 02:54 PM
Last Post: Roy289
Question Automatic SleepHead Data Import DrNefario 9 616 02-21-2017, 08:25 AM
Last Post: Newbee2016
  Import S+ sleep state data into SleepyHead HZone 1 366 12-31-2016, 04:45 PM
Last Post: AlanE
  Sleepyhead crashes on data import gerryjock 3 606 11-03-2016, 10:45 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Question PRS1 + Oxy import problem: bug or PEBKAC? strix 0 287 10-15-2016, 01:29 PM
Last Post: strix