Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Import from SleepyHead to OSCAR has unknown data, requests copy for devs
Import from SleepyHead to OSCAR has unknown data, requests copy for devs
I just installed OSCAR and was importing my SleepyHead data (migrating, I should say) and got a message along the lines of my data containing...well...data in a format that is unknown or not seen.  The software had a message about providing a zipped copy of my SD card as well as .pdf reports to the devs for [review/improvement?].

The message didn't have any specifics as to how to go about this.

Is this legit?  I'm assuming it is.  Has anyone else seen this and is it helpful to the devs to provide this information?  If so, how do I go about doing that?

I promise I searched first!

OSCAR seems to be working fine for me otherwise, so no complaints there.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
RE: Import from SleepyHead to OSCAR has unknown data, requests copy for devs
It is legit.
As a result we have found both devices and modes in use that we were unaware of.
Any info that you submit will be used ONLY for OSCAR development and testing.  We will never provide this data for any other purpose and we have been asked. We also will anomonoze the data to render it untraceable.

In OSCAR under Help/Troubleshooting/Create Zip . . . 

Place it in my drop box and I'll route it appropriately.
Fred's DropBox Receive SD Cards

https://www.dropbox.com/request/6VeFzBXa4qZ37EgphL5b
Fred Bonjour - Project Manager and Lead Tester for OSCAR - Open Source CPAP Analysis Reporter 
OSCAR

Download OSCAR
New to Apnea? Helpful tips to ensure success
Soft Cervical Collar
Mask Primer
Dealing with a DME
Organize Charts
Attaching Charts

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Alright, I'm uploading it now.  This has been great software to get a deeper understanding of what's going on with the CPAP (Bi-PAP in my case) so I'm happy to contribute.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you! We had never encountered a DreamStation using fixed bi-level with the rise time mode. It turns out that OSCAR was already handling it correctly, but now we've confirmed that to be the case. So your data in OSCAR should be accurate as it is.

You shouldn't see a warning for this particular variant again unless you rebuild your data. (If you do, it's flagging something different that we haven't seen.)

The next version of OSCAR will never warn about this configuration, since it is now tested and verified.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Import Viatom Data from iPhone GeorgeAn 3 33 2 hours ago
Last Post: sawinglogz
  new member and data from CheckMe O2 available for OSCAR AirPress 17 274 08-05-2020, 04:38 PM
Last Post: LE GALIBIER
  Getting new CPAP machine and want to retain data from old CPAPs in OSCAR and ResScan cornishpd 4 83 08-05-2020, 12:03 PM
Last Post: cornishpd
  OSCAR can't read data from SD Card - REMstar Plus (System One 60 Serie LValadas 8 126 08-05-2020, 09:07 AM
Last Post: LValadas
  Export ResScan data and Import into OSCAR cornishpd 4 88 08-03-2020, 01:21 PM
Last Post: cornishpd
  oscar "up to date" but no data sheepless 40 504 07-29-2020, 03:57 PM
Last Post: sheepless
  can't import todays data from SD card BB63 3 98 07-29-2020, 12:23 PM
Last Post: BB63

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.