Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Import to OSCAR from EncorePro2 or EncoreBasic or INFINEER smartcard reader.
Import to OSCAR from EncorePro2 or EncoreBasic or INFINEER smartcard reader.
Windows 10 system

EncorePro2 

EncoreBasic 2.8.0

I was able to get both programs running and extract data off the SmartCard with an INFINEER reader. 

I now want to import data to OSCAR.

The MSSQL encorero2 DATA file is empty.  

Does anyone know where this data is stored?

Can the data even be used by OSCAR.

Can OSCAR read the old REMstar smartcards?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Import to OSCAR from EncorePro2 or EncoreBasic or INFINEER smartcard reader.
Unless it is an SD card, I believe that you are out of luck on the OSCAR thing. A lot of the data is now stored in the user's AppData\Local directory area. The path will look something like this: "C:\Users\KeepSmiling\AppData\Local" If you don't see it, try the Roaming directory too.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Import to OSCAR from EncorePro2 or EncoreBasic or INFINEER smartcard reader.
There was support for the RmStar once, long a go, in a galaxy far distant...

It hasn't been included in later versions of SleepyHead nor any version of OSCAR, so I have no idea if it would work if you compiled your own version.
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks anyway. I was just hoping.

There is no I can't just I will do. Yup I was hoping.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 72 6 hours ago
Last Post: Ibrumley
  Rescan app [doesn't see data import] kerm007 3 139 03-24-2024, 10:59 PM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Cannot import data from ResMed Astral 150 to ResScan or OSCAR BreatheEZ 8 2,335 03-16-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  OSCAR SpO2 CSV import ST Dog 20 2,717 03-15-2024, 05:09 PM
Last Post: capman
  import data from Philips Alice NightOne into OSCAR FHTC 6 262 03-09-2024, 08:36 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  OSCAR Will Not Import Last Night's Results Trevor G 1 247 02-08-2024, 08:51 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  Easier way to import O2 data? BlueSky1958 6 528 02-04-2024, 09:48 PM
Last Post: kappa

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.