Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Importing Data in 2020
RE: Importing Data in 2020

I tried clicking the "Specify" button and it did not work.  

Post Reply Post Reply
Last night I swapped out the memory card and replaced it with a new one.  After a nights sleep I tried importing the data. At first it looked like the data imported. However, it pulled the data from the previous night and it was missing data from last night. The "Daily" Tab does not include last nights daily. It has the previous nights data on the left ribbon. The Right hand side indicates "Summary Only".  The "Overview" tab is missing half of the graphs. 

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
Here's another attachment

Post Reply Post Reply
One more picture

Post Reply Post Reply
I tried again and looks like its working again. It has all the data one day after I replaced the sim card.
Post Reply Post Reply
My best guess is the data appeared after-noon machine time. Remember your Resmed records a day from noon to noon daily. You may have pulled the card before the most current day was written.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Importing blood oxymetry data from Samsung Health Scarmen 5 1,650 04-10-2024, 02:18 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 3 244 03-29-2024, 11:02 AM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Trouble importing data to Oscar bubbafoxus 2 221 03-22-2024, 05:40 PM
Last Post: bubbafoxus
  Importing Oximetry data billmelk 1 178 03-10-2024, 02:27 PM
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 334 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,688 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
Question Importing Data Only After A Certain Date ResMed AirCurve 10 somewherein413 4 374 02-14-2024, 05:40 PM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.