Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Importing Oximetry Data and A Big Thanks To The Forum
RE: Importing Oximetry Data and A Big Thanks To The Forum
Ok, that makes more sense!  Never noticed that particular model before.

And straight from the product page:

Quote:(for those interested only in Wellue oximeter products that can create reports with more detailed data on App please check out O2Ring™SleepU™, or Checkme™ O2 Max).
Jeff8356

MacBook Air (2017, Intel) | macOS Monterey (12.7) | OSCAR v1.5.1 | VM = Win10/Win11 |
How to Links:
Installing OSCAR on a Mac
Organizing your OSCAR charts
Attaching screenshots and files for the forum
OSCAR Help
OSCAR - The Guide

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-26-2021, 01:27 PM)Jeff8356 Wrote: Ok, that makes more sense!  Never noticed that particular model before.
I think it s an orphan model, a model that the company quietly drops but third parties keep on selling their stock until its all sold.
No updates, no support no nothing, nada.
Post Reply Post Reply
MikeE3,
Thanks for providing the link to the Wiki file related to importing SpO2 data into OSCAR.
Saved the day for me!
Once more, the helpful folks at Apnea Board provided helpful advice and assistance to us strrugglers out here.
Much appreciated.

GordK
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Flow LIMIT data missing tried to search forum Plmnb 16 338 03-10-2024, 01:10 PM
Last Post: Plmnb
Question [Symptoms] Transitional CSA - oximetry freaking me out. How low is too low? Apprenticepragmatist 8 784 02-27-2024, 09:29 AM
Last Post: Gideon
  QQ: Looong time BiPAP user, new to ResMed/This forum haemaker 1 222 02-26-2024, 10:10 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  New to the Forum Dial222 8 721 12-21-2023, 08:19 AM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  Importing Wellue Data Efficiently on Windows spudhorse 5 520 12-19-2023, 11:38 AM
Last Post: robbob2112
  [Diagnosis] Need help with Pulse Oximetry monitoring results NickAsleepPol 1 460 11-14-2023, 05:14 AM
Last Post: NickAsleepPol
  Would like to add Pulse Oximetry to my monitoring Boreas 3 607 11-13-2023, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Boreas

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.