Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Importing Oximetry Data in SH
Importing Oximetry Data in SH
I just got a SleepyHead compatible oximeter from the supplier recommended by this list. Can I  import the data directly into SH or do I need to import the data with SpO2 Review and then import the file separately?  The SH Users Guide (and the import menu in SH) seems to suggest I can go directly.
Thanks!

My apologies.  I just re-read that section of the users manual and I see that SH does support the direct import.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Importing Oximetry Data in Sleepyhead
this wiki search might be of some help
http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...eter&go=Go
Post Reply Post Reply
The reason I was trying to import directly into SH is because I cannot find the files once they are imported into SpO2. I can review the file and it shows a location for the file but when I type that file location into Windows Explorer, I get an error message saying that location cannot be found.
Post Reply Post Reply
They are hidden. Let me see if I can remember how to find them.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
Here's the wiki on how to import into SleepyHead:
http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...SleepyHead

AHA! Go to where the files are located. For my Win7/64bit, it is in Program Files (x86)>SPO2>Data. Click on the "Compatibility Files" at the top (mine is located next to the "new folder" button). They should magically appear.

[ETA: I updated the wiki file to show this]
PaulaO

Post Reply Post Reply
You can also find them by going to here in your computer: (you don't have to use the compatibility button this place)

(user name) > AppData > Local > Virtual Store > Program Files (x86) > SPO2 > Data
PaulaO

Post Reply Post Reply
Paula,

I found them. Thanks

Really appreciate the assist.
Post Reply Post Reply
SuperSleeper pays me to be nice. In chocolate.
PaulaO

Post Reply Post Reply
Pardon my anal retentiveness but..

The wiki refers to a CMS 50D Plus oximeter. When I go to Supplier #19, I see a CMS 50D oximeter (not the plus), and I don't see any mention of software included. Is this the correct item? Is there anywhere else I can look to identify a Sleepyhead compatible oximeter?

And Paula, if you have any chocolate left over, can you send any my way? Cool
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-05-2013, 09:53 AM)GaryG Wrote: The wiki refers to a CMS 50D Plus oximeter. When I go to Supplier #19, I see a CMS 50D oximeter (not the plus), and I don't see any mention of software included. Is this the correct item? Is there anywhere else I can look to identify a Sleepyhead compatible oximeter?

Hi GaryG,

Please understand that the wrist-mounted ones with a separate sensor cup that goes over the finger are less uncomfortable to wear all night, especially when trying to wear one for more than one night in a row.

Take care,
--- Vaughn
The Advisory Member group provides advice and suggestions to Apnea Board administrators and staff on matters concerning Apnea Board operation and administrative policies.  Membership in the Advisory Member group should not be understood as in any way implying medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 86 Yesterday, 01:07 AM
Last Post: Ibrumley
  Questions about the Oximetry Preferences setting.... Lucky7 4 164 03-23-2024, 04:35 PM
Last Post: croc297
  Trouble importing data to Oscar bubbafoxus 2 93 03-22-2024, 05:40 PM
Last Post: bubbafoxus
  Importing Oximetry data billmelk 1 139 03-10-2024, 02:27 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 293 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,634 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
Question Importing Data Only After A Certain Date ResMed AirCurve 10 somewherein413 4 337 02-14-2024, 05:40 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.