Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Importing Oximetry files to Sleepyhead
Importing Oximetry files to Sleepyhead
Any one know the trick to being able to import recorded files into sleepy head from cMS50E?
I've installed SpO2 assistant - managed to connect the oximeter and import the recorded files.
I can view the data no problems using SpO2 assistant but file just wont show up when trying to import using sleepy head.
Now I didn't just give up and come here to post - I first google my problem and found out that yes the files are hidden and you have hit the compatibility icon at the top and then the files will be revealed - I thought yes ... I figured it out .
But no...... that didn't work either - these files simply wont show up when I search fro them using sleepyhead import. I've even moved the files to a different folder and then tried accessing them with SH import with no luck - they show up when I search for them regularly in MY documents. For some reason SH just doesn't wanna see them.
Is there some thing i'm missing here...., some trick to this maybe?
RE: Importing Oximetry files to Sleepyhead
This has to do with the CMS 50D+ model but maybe it will help.
http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...SleepyHead

Let me know if it works or what changes you had to do and I will make an update for your model.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

(11-22-2013, 10:55 PM)PaulaO2 Wrote: This has to do with the CMS 50D+ model but maybe it will help.
http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...SleepyHead

Let me know if it works or what changes you had to do and I will make an update for your model.

Thanks for your reply.
I found that web page on my own prior to posting here - that's how I learned that the files are hidden in windows 7.
Those are just basic instructions on importing files into sleepy head. As i mentioned before sleepy head just doesn't wanna see the files I need imported - doesn't matter what folder I put em in, hidden or not.

I'm staring to think that maybe there just not compatible.

Sleepy Head is looking for (*.spo*.spoR) files.

The oximeter CMS50E is creating files - SPO2 Files (.SpO2)

It would be a shame as I only bought that oximeter because i thought it would specifically work with sleepy head.

Interesting. I wasn't aware the 50E saved in a different format. That would be odd for them to do that. You can see the files with the SpO2 Review software?
http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...2_software
PaulaO

A reviewer here says it is compatible with SleepyHead.
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...er-CMS-50E

But I've never had much luck getting the oximeter data imported into SH. I've tried but never seem to get it to work right. It is not important to me so I've never tried that hard. Pssn (a member here) is the expert in this and is the one who wrote the wiki article.

Quote:
ADMIN NOTE:
This thread is now closed. If you have a question regarding the SleepyHead software package, please go HERE.
PaulaO

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question [Symptoms] Transitional CSA - oximetry freaking me out. How low is too low? Apprenticepragmatist 8 785 02-27-2024, 09:29 AM
Last Post: Gideon
  [Admin Note] Members-Only FILES SuperSleeper 13 445 02-16-2024, 06:28 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Importing Wellue Data Efficiently on Windows spudhorse 5 521 12-19-2023, 11:38 AM
Last Post: robbob2112
  [Diagnosis] Need help with Pulse Oximetry monitoring results NickAsleepPol 1 460 11-14-2023, 05:14 AM
Last Post: NickAsleepPol
  Would like to add Pulse Oximetry to my monitoring Boreas 3 607 11-13-2023, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Boreas
  Importing Oximetry Data and A Big Thanks To The Forum S. Manz 22 2,627 09-12-2023, 05:43 AM
Last Post: GordK
  Chronic Fatigue despite good CPAP and Oximetry statistics. MoldyBagel 2 675 08-27-2023, 05:52 PM
Last Post: MoldyBagel

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.