Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Importing data from ResMed Airsense 10 Autoset into OSCAR shows the wrong date?
Importing data from ResMed Airsense 10 Autoset into OSCAR shows the wrong date?
Hi, I am a new member here.

I'm having a bit of difficulty using the OSCAR software to download my data from the SD card. The import works, but the date of the reports is wrong.

On my machine, the date/time are set correctly, and the reports come through to the MyAir app (on ResMed's site), but when I import them they are about 3 days "off".

Am I doing something wrong? I set it up to use the same time-zone while creating my profile...

Sorry all this stuff is kinda new to me as I've only had my machine for a month and I'm still trying to get used to it. Any pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards

Edit: I'm using the 64bit build of OSCAR on Windows 10 (Build 1809) if that information is relevant. I'm also using the SD card read-only in the computer as recommended to stop Windows interfering with the file structure that the ResMed machine uses.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Importing data from ResMed Airsense 10 Autoset into OSCAR shows the wrong date?
Tried to edit my post again, but don't seem to be able to.... Turns out the software is just one day behind, so my report for yesterday (Saturday) (19th) shows up in the calendar on Friday (18th)...
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Importing data from ResMed Airsense 10 Autoset into OSCAR shows the wrong date?
Did you go to bed before noon on Saturday? If so, this is still Friday in Resmed time.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-19-2019, 07:47 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: Did you go to bed before noon on Saturday?  If so, this is still Friday in Resmed time.

Ohhh, this makes the data make much more sense!

Thank you very much for letting me know Smile
Post Reply Post Reply
If you normally sleep through noon, a trick that works very well is to adjust the CPAP's time so that it will include all your sleep segments for a day.   If you choose to use this idea, make sure you leave enough time on the tail end in case you wish to sleep in.

Sleep-well
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 76 11 hours ago
Last Post: Ibrumley
  Oscar and ResMed Domino96 13 764 Yesterday, 06:53 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  ResMed Airsense 11 Autoset help Pawpri 3 108 03-25-2024, 04:22 PM
Last Post: AlannaSantos
  Trouble importing data to Oscar bubbafoxus 2 87 03-22-2024, 05:40 PM
Last Post: bubbafoxus
  OSCAR Profiles and Combining Different Brand CPAP Data StratCat48 2 49 03-22-2024, 08:00 AM
Last Post: StratCat48
  Where Oscar put the data file? Rosacer24 0 59 03-22-2024, 12:16 AM
Last Post: Rosacer24
  Transferring old SD data to new Resmed Vauto SD Mal777 15 762 03-21-2024, 10:48 PM
Last Post: Plmnb

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.