Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Improve AHI
RE: Improve AHI
I like Sleepyhead but as far as I know the update for Dreamstation Auto SV is not yet ready. I used Sleepyhead when they had me on Bipap and I like it. I have been using Encore Pro  and it doesn't have a flow chart like Sleepyhead at least that I can fined Encore Pro locked up one me this AM so I'm going to have to call them to find out why?
Post Reply Post Reply
I am working with JediMark to extend the functionality of Sleepyhead to the PR Dreamstation Auto SV. I spoke via messenger with Mark on Christmas Eve. We didn't talk software, but I'm hoping after the holidays he will re-engage in the project. I know a number of people are hoping to see this happen, but the software author has had a very hard time focusing on the project for health reasons. About all I can do is make the data available and encourage him.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks, I sent data but if you need more let me know. Merry Christmas.
Post Reply Post Reply
Best results yet. AHI 4.5 for 7hrs. Encore Pro is locking up and Resprionics not in  today  No hypoxia on my Oximeter report. Thank you very much.
Post Reply Post Reply
Glad it worked. Once we have an idea of the event type, we can probably dial it in a bit better.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I agree. Thanks again.
Post Reply Post Reply
Got Encore to work. Last night was good. AHI was a little higher because I was messing with my mask. Oximeter readings showed very little hypoxia. Can't attach data: file too large? Times are off and the guy at Resprionics said they couldn't be changed on this app.
Post Reply Post Reply
The PDF reports that Encore produces can be uploaded to Imgur then linked here. You can upload on Imgur to your account as a hidden file or image, and as long as you post the link here, it is available. PDF pages can be converted to JPG or PNG files using free conversion software https://www.google.com/search?q=convert+...e&ie=UTF-8
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you. I'll attempt that later and get back to you.
Post Reply Post Reply
Trying Imgur https://imgur.com/a/jQpKa

Fixed your link...you had a : in front of the https, so I removed it.
OpalRose
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [CPAP] Help with OSCAR data to help improve sleep Akaharu 7 253 Today, 04:04 AM
Last Post: Akaharu
Question Please help interpret data to improve treatment length during the night GalaxyPast 3 145 04-14-2024, 07:53 PM
Last Post: GalaxyPast
  Central apneas and tips to improve CPAP therapy jcp519 20 1,394 02-21-2024, 12:37 PM
Last Post: jcp519
  [split] Doctor won't help improve Vauto settings JohnCondor 7 571 02-19-2024, 04:20 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Improve Respiratory Rate? MrIvanDrago 4 395 02-16-2024, 01:23 PM
Last Post: MrIvanDrago
  Improve my CPAP Performance dpoelker 4 280 02-06-2024, 03:27 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  New CPAP user here. Ready to learn. Please advise how I can improve! Sleepyman12 4 523 12-13-2023, 05:51 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.