Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

In search of feed back of initial BiPAP results
In search of feed back of initial BiPAP results
Greetings,

I have recently been diagnosed with an AHI of 50.00 +/-! I knew I was sleeping poorly for a long time, but seeing it on paper pushed me forward to get a BiPAP to treat my apnea. I've taken the time and setup SleepyHead and have been reviewing my data (with limited understanding I admit). Below you will find my equipment, settings, and reports (attached in both PDF and CSV form).  I will use additional posts to asks questions - this first post is just for the facts. 

My current equipment:

1) ResMED Aircurve 10 VAuto. 
2) Airfit F30i 

Settings: 

Max IPAP - 20.00
Min EPAP - 10.00
PS - 5.0
Ti Max 2.0s
Ti Min 0.3
Trigger - Medium
Cycle - Medium
Ramp Time - 45min
Start EPAP - 4.0
Climate Control - Auto 
Tube Temp - 66F

I tried to attach my results, but the forums would not let me. The file types are .csv / .pdf,. How do I properly share the data? Additionally, how do I do a full report covering a range of days as opposed to a snapshot of one day?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: In search of feed back of initial BiPAP results
Hi nrelaz!  -  Welcome
This forum uses images rather than text based files.  For information on the image types, and how to insert them in a post, please see the links in my signature.

I see you have SleepyHead listed.  I encourage you to download the latest version of OSCAR.  It has many improvements and corrections as opposed to SleepyHead. The download link is in its name, above, and at the top of every page here.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question [Diagnosis] Home Sleep Study Results & Feedback togapilot 6 532 03-26-2024, 02:36 PM
Last Post: togapilot
  Can someone take a look at my OSCAR results? 3-4 weeks of CPAP & still improvements senseisaitama 5 133 03-24-2024, 10:43 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
Question I'm back, tired, and hopeless. But is Bilevel the answer ?? weuw 83 4,975 03-23-2024, 08:16 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] Please help me interpret my results baganaz 2 181 03-14-2024, 12:48 PM
Last Post: baganaz
  Which biPAP? HalfAsleep 9 254 03-14-2024, 09:04 AM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
Question Flow LIMIT data missing tried to search forum Plmnb 16 269 03-10-2024, 01:10 PM
Last Post: Plmnb
  [CPAP] Persistant night waking - Oscar results help please philjones 0 158 03-07-2024, 05:39 PM
Last Post: philjones

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.