Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Incorrect info showing up on machine settings
Incorrect info showing up on machine settings
Under machine settings underneath statistics incorrect information is listed. It says epr :off , actually set to  full time. level 2. Also says degrees.Climate control : manual, but I am using climate tubing set to AUTO,Says humidity level set to 4, actually set to 81 degrees.
Anyone else getting incorrect data and how do I fix this.
Also cannot display any graphs on overview.  all graphs are on,but no graphs displayed.
Please help   thanks much.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Incorrect info showing up on machine settings
Are you trying to get the graps on to sleepyhead? My air sense 10 will not display graps on the machine. You have to put sd card in the remove it and put it on your computer.
Post Reply Post Reply
Not really sure what you are saying.  The data I see is after I put the sd card in my computer after it uploads to sleepyhead.
Post Reply Post Reply
Can you try posting what it is showing . You did answered my question , that it is insleepyhead.
Post Reply Post Reply
I believe you may have a conflict between the clinician’s settings and the patient’s settings. Check e.g. the EPR in both locations.
Post Reply Post Reply
EPR is set to 2 and fulltime.  You can only change that in clinicals setting and not patient settings.  Everything is correct except not showing correct information under machine settings.
Post Reply Post Reply
Check list.
1. Card has to be in the machine during sleep period for it to record.
2. Card has to be unlocked.

If both have occurred and it's not recording you might want to try another SD card.
You can also try downloading to ResScan and see if it downloads correctly.
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
I know it seems obvious, but what version of Sleepyhead are you using? Current #Sl.eepyhead is 1.0.0 Beta 2
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes that is the version I am using.
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-06-2017, 09:37 PM)yankees123 Wrote: EPR is set to 2 and fulltime.  You can only change that in clinicals setting and not patient settings.  Everything is correct except not showing correct information under machine settings.

Pressure relief is also a user on/off option.

I ended up with SleepyHead printouts with settings that I didn’t think were on my machine. Turns out, both the clinician’s settings and the user settings have to be set the way you want.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Machine and settings not working snapperzz 3 95 03-26-2024, 02:10 AM
Last Post: snapperzz
  Please, need help reading the leak rate and LL info chronic 4 135 03-18-2024, 08:05 AM
Last Post: chronic
  Irregular flow rate 3 or 4 times a night showing in OSCAR Provolone 4 411 02-21-2024, 09:50 AM
Last Post: Provolone
  Central apnea, graphs' meaning and ASV machine settings GT26 4 248 02-09-2024, 12:11 PM
Last Post: GT26
  Resvent iBreeze APAP and BiPAP info TechieHippie 2 262 02-04-2024, 03:11 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  Do Doctors Even Have Access to Flow Limits Info? paulag1955 16 697 01-17-2024, 03:11 PM
Last Post: dataq1
  DreamStation Go Recall [consolidated replacement & compensation info & questions] PHXSleeper 127 19,662 12-17-2023, 06:31 AM
Last Post: Tampa Jim

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.