Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Inferences from graph resolution?
Inferences from graph resolution?
Have you ever noticed the different appearances of the flow rate when you zoom in at different levels? I hold down the Ctrl key and roll the mouse wheel. (The "graph within the graph" doesn't seem consistently repeatable so I think the rolling out and in don't have exactly the same opposite effect on resolution).

For instance.

If I zoom out a bit, this appears.

So the question is if I am seeing a slight change in the timing of exhale and inhale that causes the 'darker' (closer together cycles) OR is this just an artifcate of a combination of the screen display, driver and OSCAR scaling of the data?

Thoughts?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Inferences from graph resolution?
It's just an artifact "of a combination of the screen display, driver and OSCAR scaling of the data".
Useful links
Download OSCAR (current version is 1.5.1)
Best way to organize charts
How to attach charts to your post

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  erratic flow rate graph on ASV normal? jaredihnen 2 254 01-24-2024, 10:30 PM
Last Post: jaredihnen
  How to read the Snore Graph daz2264 0 287 12-30-2023, 03:42 PM
Last Post: daz2264
  Looking for Mouth Breathing resolution Comfortcomposites 2 468 12-11-2023, 07:33 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  Lost Red Pressure Graph Line ejbpesca 5 368 11-09-2023, 10:01 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Woke up feeling absolutely awful - OSCAR graph analysis really appreciated new2paphopeful 2 700 10-03-2023, 06:34 PM
Last Post: stevew77
  OSCAR Graph Question Events Flags/AHI Bob Cali 3 479 09-28-2023, 02:53 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  HELP needed for OSCAR graph analysis for first time user newbieusa 15 1,040 08-29-2023, 11:24 AM
Last Post: newbieusa

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.