Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

S9 setup
RE: S9 setup
I've just been given a Philips Amara FFS to try. Just noticed that my S9 is the escape and not elite.
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-14-2015, 04:30 AM)Johnnysinc Wrote: I've just been given a Philips Amara FFS to try. Just noticed that my S9 is the escape and not elite.
The Escape does not report any useful data to ascertain the effectiveness of the treatment
Act now while the iron is hot, talk to your doctor, at your pressure 17, would expect the doctor to prescribe an AutoSet, 17 is quite high pressure to be on all night long. According to titration protocol, when pressure 15 or above is reached, BIPAP is recommended
Post Reply Post Reply
There are different Quattro full face masks. Quattro Air, Quattro FX, Mirage Quattro. Which one do you have? Does your mask have a forehead stabilizer? Does it have an adjustment knob on the forehead stabilizer?

Admin Note:
PaytonA passed away in September 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
It's a quattro air. The Amara seems pretty good though. I have also got my S9 Escape changed to an Auto set. Hopefully get a decent sleep tonight.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tech Nerds-think this battery setup will work for Transcend Micro? johnbrain 7 102 4 hours ago
Last Post: johnbrain
Cool Smallest travel CPAP setup w/ Transcend Micro kotaKat 4 1,678 03-25-2024, 04:52 PM
Last Post: johnbrain
Thumbsup NEW MEMBER INFO: GET YOUR OWN [secret] CPAP SETUP MANUAL SuperSleeper 1 1,941 02-17-2024, 01:47 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Interference from battery charger in DC battery backup setup? Daxvex 3 249 01-22-2024, 11:59 AM
Last Post: Daxvex
  My battery backup setup GeoffD 323 88,204 10-16-2023, 07:07 PM
Last Post: Hintertux
  New DreamStation 2 setup KSMatthew 7 791 08-24-2023, 04:59 PM
Last Post: KSMatthew
  Beefy CPAP battery setup that can be taken on a plane mitzvahtime 2 1,368 08-02-2023, 03:04 PM
Last Post: mitzvahtime

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.