Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Info not showing up. [SleepyHead]
Info not showing up. [SleepyHead]
I am using the old sleepyhead version as well as oscar.  In the sleepyhead version where it should have the info. on ahi,and the type of machine you are using the info is missing.  In that are it says sessions exist for this day but are switched off.  Below it does show the session times.
Can someone tell me how to switch it back on.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Info not showing up.
Go to the left sidebar. At the bottom you will see Cpap Sessions.
Click on the Black/Red button to change it to Black/Green to show all sessions.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
That area is on with the green, times are showing up, but ahi, and all the info on the type of machine and the pressure settings that are used are all missing.
Post Reply Post Reply
[Image: thumbnail?appId=YMailNorrin&size=150w&w=150&h=150]
Post Reply Post Reply
I hope this picture helps, the session times like I said do show up but no ahi or machine settings show up.  
Thanks for your time.
Post Reply Post Reply
Look in my signature for the bit on attaching files. That is located below the box you are typing in when you click reply.
Post Reply Post Reply
Not able to attach screenshot but from my descriptions can you determine how to fix this issue?
Post Reply Post Reply
The last time I saw that problem it was because the user did not scroll down the sidebar.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oscar question - flow rate graph not showing kkjacks 7 315 03-23-2024, 11:12 AM
Last Post: kkjacks
Thumbsdown DreamStation 2 Session Info - Phantom Disconnects Wizard99 24 2,683 10-02-2023, 10:25 PM
Last Post: Lucky7
  OSCAR Overview Pressure Plot not showing real Max sopherFellow 15 2,298 09-09-2023, 07:04 PM
Last Post: edfreeman
  Missing Datalog info - bad SD card or something else? q49q49 4 837 06-01-2023, 07:17 AM
Last Post: pholynyk
  Oscar not showing info from a Airsense 10 AutoSet for Her CavemanSean 7 841 04-28-2023, 08:22 AM
Last Post: CavemanSean
  no graphs showing up on Oscar today ECM5 6 1,249 01-19-2023, 09:30 PM
Last Post: Pamelala
  CPAP Overlays not showing in OSCAR jholland01 30 1,797 01-14-2023, 01:07 PM
Last Post: jholland01

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.