Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Infosmart & Windows 10 problem - need help
Infosmart & Windows 10 problem - need help
I recently upgraded my desktop to Windows 10 from Windows 7. (ONLY change) F&P Infosmart ran perfectly on 7. Will NOT load in 10 !!

Of course, since I am a user, not a physician or DME, F&P won't even talk to me about the issue even though I have a registered copy of the software. Does anyone know what I need to do to get the Infosmart program functional again on Windows 10??

Thanks.[/size]
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Infosmart & Windows 10 problem - need help
(11-17-2015, 11:30 AM)hvyhtr Wrote: I recently upgraded my desktop to Windows 10 from Windows 7. (ONLY change) F&P Infosmart ran perfectly on 7. Will NOT load in 10 !!

Of course, since I am a user, not a physician or DME, F&P won't even talk to me about the issue even though I have a registered copy of the software. Does anyone know what I need to do to get the Infosmart program functional again on Windows 10??

Thanks.[/size]

Try right clicking and "troubleshoot for compatibility", choose Windows 7 or XP... does that make any difference?
Post Reply Post Reply
Just tried it and no it still doesn't run.

I get the message " ../software is encrypted.... ... add to white-list of anti-virus..." I don't know how to do that.

I am using Norton and always have.

?????
Post Reply Post Reply
SleepyHead http://www.sleepfiles.com/SH2/ supports data capable CPAP machine models from the following series:
ResMed S9, AirSense 10, AirCurve 10, Philips Respirioncs System One, Fisher & Paykel ICON & ICON+ and DeVilbiss IntelliPAP
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you Zonk. Downloaded, installed and mostly functional. Works fine with the F&P SmartStick. Data upload very fast and great stats. Some difference between the programs results, but I believe the Sleepyhead sw is probably more accurate. I hope they get the Sleepyhead beta that I downloaded cinched up soonThanks. Lots of program failures but the data seems to be solid.

Thanks again. 'preciate it.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There's 1.5 years of data in my OSCAR, but now there's a problem Snackers 8 227 03-19-2024, 03:36 AM
Last Post: Snackers
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 90 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  OSCAR Windows Portable No-Install CraigKevin 17 2,395 03-14-2024, 02:25 AM
Last Post: Ossy01
  multiple windows ? zaienk 4 313 01-17-2024, 07:15 AM
Last Post: zaienk
  OSCAR 1.5.1 Windows 10 sleeper2460 2 749 11-01-2023, 12:29 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Problem Downloading Oscar 1.5.1 itchy365 5 563 10-17-2023, 11:16 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  wifi EzShare SD Card for Windows 11 Home Greg1582378 3 834 09-23-2023, 03:47 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.