Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Installed SleepyHead
Installed SleepyHead
When I went to open it, it said MSVCR120.dll is missing. The download gave me three options. 1. vcredist_arm.exe 2. vcredist_x64.exe 3. vcredist_x86.exe. I have Windows 7. I do have program files (X86), but I didn't see SleepyHead in that programs file. I think I should download #3, but I just want to be sure.

Thanks for any help anyone can provide
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Installed SleppyHead
Windows Users: Missing DLL Files?
If you get a message something like "MSVCR120.dll is missing," you need to install the "Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package" available at http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/...x?id=40784 Explanation: Some versions of Windows do not have all the necessary files. These files need to be installed with Microsoft's installer, at the link above. The missing files may not always be "MSVCR120.dll", but it will be something similar starting with "MSV" and ending with ".dll".

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...SleepyHead

Coffee

Happy Pappin'
Never Give In, Never Give Up

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. 
Post Reply Post Reply
sonicboom,
I have it working!!

Thanks again
Post Reply Post Reply
Good to hear. Happy pappin.
Coffee

Happy Pappin'
Never Give In, Never Give Up

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. 
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Installed SleepyHead
Just in case others are having similar issues, here's a bit more info:

Once you click on the microsoft.com link, scroll down a bit to the red DOWNLOAD box, click on that, and it will take you to a page where you can download and install the correct file, depending upon the type of Windows Operating system your computer is running.

The three options for which file to install depend upon your system:

vcredist_x64.exe - for 64 bit Windows
vcredist_x86.exe - for 32 bit Windows
vcredist_arm.exe - for PCs with ARM processors (this is likely not the one most folks will need)

If you're not sure whether they have a 32 or 64 bit Operating System, click here.

SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Successfully installed InfoSmart on Windows 10 DrmWEaver 5 2,377 12-07-2022, 09:24 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Pc crashing since Oscar installed Made 2 580 03-14-2022, 07:23 PM
Last Post: ElusiveRisk
  Finally Got OSCAR Installed and Running! anderson5420 0 537 03-10-2021, 06:59 PM
Last Post: anderson5420
  ResScan Installed-Now where to start? Gplrdengr 5 1,817 06-23-2017, 04:11 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.