Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

CPAP Software
RE: CPAP Software
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...SleepyHead
هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه  هههههه
Tongue Suck Technique for prevention of mouth breathing:
  • Place your tongue behind your front teeth on the roof of your mouth
  • let your tongue fill the space between the upper molars
  • gently suck to form a light vacuum

Practising during the day can help you to keep it at night

هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه  هههههه
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-31-2016, 01:32 PM)sonicboom Wrote: I'm no IT expert but is it possible you are missing a dll file?

Thanks SonicBoom!
I'm no expert either, but I don't think this is related to a missing DLL file.
If it is, I have no idea what file it wants.
The messages that I get (quoted previously) do not mention "MSV" or "DLL" or "file".

Any other thoughts?
Alan
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Can't install SleepyHead
(01-31-2016, 12:24 PM)alan1129 Wrote: Do you have any other suggestions for me?
Alan

Alan, did you try starting up SleepyHead via the Windows START menu?
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Can't install SleepyHead
(01-31-2016, 04:51 PM)SuperSleeper Wrote: Alan, did you try starting up SleepyHead via the Windows START menu?
No, not until you suggested it.
Now that I tried it that way, it worked.
I wonder why that would make a difference.
I had been using Windows Explorer to find the folder where files had been unzipped and then double-clicked the executable file there.

Thank you so much for your help!
Alan
Post Reply Post Reply
Do you have any issues running other EXE files from their folders? For example C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe or C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-31-2016, 07:49 PM)AlanE Wrote: Do you have any issues running other EXE files from their folders? For example C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe or C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe

No, that works just fine.
Post Reply Post Reply
Okay, weird error...

Did SleepyHead install into Program Files or Program Files (x86) on your machine?
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-31-2016, 08:39 PM)AlanE Wrote: Did SleepyHead install into Program Files or Program Files (x86) on your machine?

I don't know because I already uninstalled the OPENGL version.
Its the BROKENGL version that is working. I installed that manually.
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-31-2016, 11:04 PM)alan1129 Wrote:
(01-31-2016, 08:39 PM)AlanE Wrote: Did SleepyHead install into Program Files or Program Files (x86) on your machine?

I don't know because I already uninstalled the OPENGL version.
Its the BROKENGL version that is working. I installed that manually.

Sounds like you didn't fully un-install both of the manually-installed versions prior to using the Automatic Windows installer.

I'd be willing to bet that you now have two versions of SleepyHead installed - one that you manually did, and the other that was installed via the Windows installer.

The reason using the Windows START menu link worked is because it went to the automatically-installed version. which includes both the BrokenGL and OpenGL versions.

SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 88 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 433 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Software support for the Astral 150? Peashee888 10 621 02-18-2024, 10:34 AM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  Software/app for Lowenstein Prisma SmartPlus w/o NHS knowing Ploppy 3 1,009 12-21-2023, 10:01 AM
Last Post: Ploppy
  PC Software RchiAiki 13 1,192 12-20-2023, 11:51 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Need urgent Software for Yuwell YH-580 WilliamVasquez 12 4,101 12-19-2023, 01:08 AM
Last Post: VankoGo
  Software to read edf file from in lab study? lisaistired 3 687 12-02-2023, 01:26 AM
Last Post: Gideon

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.