Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Instructions for using the Contec oximeters
Supplier 19 has instructions to complement the manual for many of the Contec oximeters.
Pop over to the supplier list to go to their page, then browse to the pulse oximeters. On the left side, there is a link for manuals.

Please organize your SleeyHead screenshots like this.
I'm an epidemiologist, not a medical provider. 
Post Reply Post Reply
Well, I did not get the data uploaded, but I did get it connected to the Contec software and was able to review the data.

You can select the time period to review.
There are 4 possible reports which you can print; these show up when you hit the print icon.

Please organize your SleeyHead screenshots like this.
I'm an epidemiologist, not a medical provider. 
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Contec vs Innovo / CMS50F old vs new flibbidyfloo 1 158 09-28-2017, 08:03 PM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Which Contec Pulse Ox works 100% w/Sleepyhead? worg 3 370 08-09-2017, 05:48 PM
Last Post: aquanaut20
Rainbow USB Download from Contec Oximeter to Mac JazG 2 617 01-27-2017, 05:44 PM
Last Post: Beej
  Oximetry - Do any of the pulse oximeters work with linux? happydreams 47 7,058 07-17-2016, 08:31 AM
Last Post: johanh
  Compatible Oximeters mus429 9 1,596 01-27-2016, 11:35 PM
Last Post: pholynyk
  CONTEC CMS50E Oximeter and Sleepyhead eseedhouse 12 4,022 02-18-2015, 12:44 PM
Last Post: PaulaO2