Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Instructions for using the Contec oximeters
Instructions for using the Contec oximeters
Supplier 19 has instructions to complement the manual for many of the Contec oximeters.
Pop over to the supplier list to go to their page, then browse to the pulse oximeters. On the left side, there is a link for manuals.

Note: I'm an epidemiologist, not a medical provider. 
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Instructions for using the Contec oximeters
Well, I did not get the data uploaded, but I did get it connected to the Contec software and was able to review the data.

You can select the time period to review.
There are 4 possible reports which you can print; these show up when you hit the print icon.

Note: I'm an epidemiologist, not a medical provider. 
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sad Instructions do NOT address hours used issue Plmnb 15 291 03-19-2024, 10:55 PM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Need Computer drivers for Contec CMS50D+ Oximeter TomElgin 3 234 03-02-2024, 05:27 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Correct operation of Contec CMS 50 oximeters ("D" & "DL") ivashamagnus 2 525 12-26-2023, 01:46 PM
Last Post: ivashamagnus
  ViHealth(2.65.0) App for Viatom/Wellue Oximeters Prevents Binary File Creation Crimson Nape 33 8,338 10-10-2023, 01:07 AM
Last Post: Herqliz
  FlashPAP / OSCAR Initial Setup - Setup Instructions Wizard99 4 1,133 06-08-2023, 09:11 AM
Last Post: Wizard99
  Software for a Contec CMS 50E pulse oximeter dschalk 3 1,141 05-25-2023, 10:57 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  using OSCAR for Contec CMS50F oximetry ...without any CPAP data? sleepymon 2 632 02-20-2023, 04:08 AM
Last Post: sleepymon

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.