Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

IntelliPAP 2 smartlink App
IntelliPAP 2 smartlink App
Hello,

I am using the SMARTLINK app  (for devilbiss intellipap 2 auto).
I wanted to update the SMARTLINK app to a new version.
but there's a message I do not understand. you can see at the attached photo.
The app asks me to update the version of firmware.

I have not found that there is an update of firmare. I also checked with the supplier where I purchased the CPAP
and he had not heard of a firmware update. Has anyone encountered this?

THANK YOU
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: IntelliPAP 2 smartlink App
What happened when you called the phone number to order the part?

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8420]
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I did not try to call
Post Reply Post Reply
The odds are pretty good that you can't reach an 866 number from Israel.

But why they did an international app update and gave a US special area code is beyond me.
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Try poking around at http://www.drivemedical.com It seems that someone asked (12 days ago) if their was a firmware update, and it hasn't been answered. Looking at the international site it seems that the Intellipap2 is called the DeVilbliss Blue...

Google search for DV6SLA found this:
Drive DeVilbiss International - Startpagina | Facebook
https://nl-nl.facebook.com/DriveDeVilbissInternational/
Needs an DV6-SLA kit. Beheren. 8 w · Drive DeVilbiss International Dear Peter Breen, please contact our office in Australia: australia@drivedevilbiss-int.com.au.

but I don't Facebook, so I couldn't look further.
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
I have ordered this part and will make it available for redistribution through Apnea Board. Drive, Inc who distributes the update has authorized us to redistribute this firmware upgrade and instructions through the forum. I expect to receive this tomorrow or the next day and will provide it to Supersleeper for redistribution.

Anyone in the U.S. can call and obtain this directly, but if we can help in any way like this, it's no problem and why we're here. Stay tuned to this thread and I will update when I get the part.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Many thanks to everyone who responded and tried to help.

Thank you very much SLEEPRIDER for your kind assistance. I will definitely wait for your update.
Post Reply Post Reply
I got the package today delivered UPS. Inside of of a box 6-inches thick by 8-inches wide and 10 inches tall, was a padded envelope about 8x10 and inside that was a SD card in a plastic case. On the SD card is a 1.93 MB .BIN file. The instructions are to insert this into the machine to update the firmware. I am sending the .BIN file and instructions to SuperSleeper and they will be made available on the site. I'm sure he will post here to let you know how to download the software. You will need to install the file on a SD card and insert it into your machine. I will include a copy of the instructions.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

Post Reply Post Reply
Working on it now... stand by... Smile
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks to Sleeprider, we now have the firmware update for the Devilbiss IntelliPAP 2 (DV64) CPAP and APAP machines.

The firmware update and instructions can be obtained by logging into your Apnea Board Forum account and reading this post:

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...r-OWN-RISK

{click here if you need to register for a free forum account}

NOTE:  As with all firmware updates, please read the warnings, and be advised that you are updating firmware at your own risk.

If anyone does the update, please post here and let us know how it went, and let us know if we need to clarify anything on the installation instructions.

Thanks!

Coffee

Additional Information:

This is an original firmware update file as received from the manufacturer and may be required to run the latest SmartLink App.

Apnea Board has been authorized to redistribute this software by Drive, Inc. on behalf of DeVilbiss.
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Intellipap web page Thanassis 2 327 02-25-2024, 11:03 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Devilbiss Smartlink JonathanLondon 8 1,110 03-21-2023, 05:53 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  DeVilbiss Intellipap Standard DV51D christay 2 1,032 01-25-2020, 05:50 AM
Last Post: christay
  Really Cool feature of Devilbiss Intellipap 2 Desktop Software dfstarman 6 2,076 09-02-2018, 09:51 AM
Last Post: dfstarman
Smile Intellipap 2 reporting dfstarman 4 2,001 08-31-2018, 11:49 AM
Last Post: dfstarman
  Devilbiss Intellipap 2 SD card not acknowledged by PC Shorty 2 3,294 10-10-2017, 10:52 AM
Last Post: sbradley02
  IntelliPAP AutoAdjust PAP's Smart Code quip 4 2,752 01-29-2017, 05:50 PM
Last Post: Gideon

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.