Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

IntelliPAP AutoAdjust PAP's Smart Code
IntelliPAP AutoAdjust PAP's Smart Code
(08-04-2012, 08:08 PM)zonk Wrote: SleepyHead software supports DeVilbiss Intellipap machines
http://sourceforge.net/projects/sleepyhead/files/

I have had my IntelliPAP AutoAdjust PAP machine since October 22, 2015. I've been using the IntelliPAP AutoAdjust PAP's Smart Code which I hate. Would anyone like to share with me how SH software supports the IntelliPAP AutoAdjust PAP machine without a data card? What I mean by that . . .Is that when I got my IntelliPAP AutoAdjust PAP out of the box from the factory, I couldn't find a data card or data card reader on it anywhere (not like my alternate PAP machine of the PR System One). I need some expert advice that the PAPers in this forum can tell me. Do I need to buy some kind of appliance (data card reader) for my IntelliPAP AutoAdjust PAP machine plus data card? I already have SH on my iMac.

I deeply appreciate any help you all can give me in my quest.

Thanks
Be the change that you wish to see in the world
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: IntelliPAP AutoAdjust
@quip - Looking at http://www.devilbisshealthcare.com/produ.../smartlink - the SmartLink web page, it would appear that you have to have the SmartLink kit, whether or not you use that software. The SD card slot is on a removable unit, assuming that a doctor or therapist would move the device from patient to patient for intermittent monitoring.
I notice it is also mentioned in Lovejoy's review above as a $50 add-on at purchase or $150 later. That might depend on the DME, so I hope you can get a deal on it.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: IntelliPAP AutoAdjust
@Pholynyk - Thanks for your help in assisting in me in learning about the SmartLink module for the IntelliPAP AutoAdjust CPAP machine. I will look around at all the online DME's to see if I can a deal on one.
Be the change that you wish to see in the world
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: IntelliPAP AutoAdjust PAP's Smart Code
BUMP

Can anybody with the IntelliPAP Auto and the SmartLink module comment how well it's supported by sleepyhead? I believe the SD card doesn't store waveform data (true? false?) and do you get more information than you get with the SmartCodes (central apneas, event times, etc)?

Thanks in advance.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: IntelliPAP AutoAdjust PAP's Smart Code
Look at my review from from both softwares
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR v1.5.2- error code 5, unable to write to data directory sleepynotion 2 110 03-18-2024, 12:09 PM
Last Post: sleepynotion
  Intellipap web page Thanassis 2 284 02-25-2024, 11:03 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  OSCAR code and event flags? PeaceLoveAndPizza 0 401 12-12-2023, 05:45 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  Lowenstein Prisma Smart shawsg 1 717 10-10-2023, 04:10 PM
Last Post: shawsg
  User report: Löwenstein Prisma Smart Plus works very well with 1.5.0 clan 1 732 09-24-2023, 01:41 AM
Last Post: clan
  Data from Prisma Smart & Soft CPAP machines [no longer needed] GuyScharf 31 6,256 04-29-2023, 07:19 AM
Last Post: dannahaz
  Smart Card & Software for the old Respironics Remstar Auto M-Series ?? JoyD. 7 2,868 03-02-2023, 11:13 AM
Last Post: JoyD.

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.