Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Introduction
Introduction
Hi, I wanted to introduce myself. 

I was dx with OSA a little over five years ago and have been on a CPAP ever since. My compliance is 100% as I find it is impossible to sleep without the machine. Even naps require the use of the device. My pressure is at 20 as my AHI at time of sleep study was 161. My AHI is now below 1. 

I just upgraded to the AirSense 10 Elite and use the Simplus Full Face Mask. It took me a long time to find the right mask but this one does wonders, especially with the pad-a-cheek mask liner.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Introduction
Welcome shinkdavid.

We may have a new record for untreated AHI! I'll answer some of your questions in your other thread. As a general rule we like members to keep their stuff together in a single thread so there is a continuous record of how your experience unfolds.
Post Reply Post Reply
Are you referring to my AHI score at sleep study? 

So, should I post all my comments or questions in the same thread? How will others know what to respond to if they don't see the title in the main forum?
Post Reply Post Reply
Quote:Are you referring to my AHI score at sleep study?

Yes - I don't think I've seen one that high.

Quote:So, should I post all my comments or questions in the same thread? How will others know what to respond to if they don't see the title in the main forum?

You're already getting answers to some of your questions, so there's no need to re-post those. If you have a look through the forum, you'll see that some member's threads go on for several pages as they set out their questions and members reply. You'll see how their experience unfolds over time and in a great majority of cases they end up with a much better situation than they started. I've replied you your thread "Is it working", so maybe that should become the start of your personal "journey" on Apnea Board. Of course if there are specific questions (such as which SD card to use) then that can be a separate thread.
Post Reply Post Reply
Makes sense! Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Member - Introduction cramseur 3 647 02-18-2022, 02:55 PM
Last Post: cramseur
  Introduction - Started 09-29-2021 omalley576 9 1,200 11-03-2021, 03:07 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  [CPAP] New forum member introduction and questions Jadazu 7 1,064 05-18-2021, 06:15 PM
Last Post: Jadazu
  [CPAP] Introduction Knitman 133 8,101 02-04-2021, 11:17 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] Introduction and 1 week in darrenk 7 1,124 12-30-2020, 08:53 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Introduction- and Journey melodyknit0375 74 7,108 12-25-2020, 12:31 PM
Last Post: Knitman
  Introduction asheq 7 1,023 09-22-2020, 01:23 PM
Last Post: Cpapian

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.