Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Introduction - Just a few questions
RE: Introduction - Just a few questions
Well, last night looks much better, I believe.  Sleeprider, I went with your recommendation of 8-20 PS 5.  The large gap was due to me unconsciously taking the mask off while sleeping.  Any suggestions for how to handle that?  Also, I cannot figure out why CAs are not showing up on the graph with this machine.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
This looks really very good, and I recommend you keep this setting for a while. Removing the mask while asleep is a common behavior, and if it continues we can suggest some ways to make it more difficult. If this is not something you have had a problem with up to now, I think we can wait to deal with it until it is repeated.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you, it is amazing how much more helpful you guys are versus the respiratory therapist I am working with....  A couple more things:

1)  I can't figure out what CA's are no longer on Oscar with my AirCurve.
2)  My gf said she can hear me snoring now, with the mask (F20) on with the AirCurve, but she could not with the AirSense.  Although it is nothing compared to pre-treatment.  Is this something to be concerned about?  

My production level at work today has been awesome.  I am really excited about the results to come!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  1 Month In - Some Questions rarmstrong26 4 160 03-27-2024, 06:45 PM
Last Post: jcp519
  Juniper's questions juniper 12 272 03-21-2024, 07:40 AM
Last Post: juniper
  New - so many questions Matsu1 4 266 02-25-2024, 10:53 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  A few questions!! Iceracer 2 308 01-19-2024, 07:53 PM
Last Post: Iceracer
  Need Help. Many Questions wkennedy 6 466 12-31-2023, 10:50 AM
Last Post: wkennedy
  My treatment fun. Questions. robbob2112 15 1,600 10-26-2023, 10:19 AM
Last Post: robbob2112
  Newbie questions - What am I seeing? lmftit 0 358 09-04-2023, 04:44 PM
Last Post: lmftit

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.