Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Forgot to put SD card back in after download.
Forgot to put SD card back in after download.
I forgot to reinstall the SD card after my last download. How can I get the data from last night back on the SD card?

I know it must be there because the data was sent to MyAir. Will it get there by inserting the card back or is it lost forever?
CPAP is a journey like “The Wizard of Oz”. It’s a long slow journey. You will face many problems and pick up many friends along the way. Just because you reach the poppies, it doesn’t mean you are in Kansas. 
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Forgot to put SD card back in after download.
The key data is stored in the machine and will be automatically copied to the card when you insert it. The detailed data will be lost - it's a bit of a bore but not a problem in the scheme of things.
Post Reply Post Reply
I do not know about the A10 for sure but I recently did the same thing with my S9 and, after putting the card back in the machine, I have no missing data. I have done that several times with the same result.

Best Regards,

PaytonA

Admin Note:
PaytonA passed away in September 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm with DB on this one, detailed data and high resolution flow data written directly on the SD card and not available if the card wasn't stuck in the machine while sleeping with her
From http://www.s9morecomfort.com/s9morecomfo...ement.html

Data on the device
Visible via the user interface, the Sleep Quality Indicator allows patients to view a snapshot of their therapy
Designed to provide daily feedback and encouragement, the Sleep Quality Indicator identifies usage, leak* and AHI* information.
The Sleep Report offers compliance and therapy data for up to 365 days. Data available includes average usage, used hours, days used, run hours and pressure.

SD card
The S9 Series is shipped with an SD card inserted. It provides detailed graphical data and high resolution flow data.
The S9 SD card stores:
365 days of therapy and compliance data (summary and statistics)
30 days of detailed data (graphs)*
7 days of high resolution flow data*.
* Only available on S9 AutoSet and S9 Elite

The only different thing from the above is that AirSense 10 SD card with exception of the "CPAP" model, store 30 days of detailed data and 30 days of high resolution flow data

Post Reply Post Reply
(06-23-2016, 05:25 PM)zonk Wrote: I'm with DB on this one, detailed data and high resolution flow data written directly on the SD card and not available if the card wasn't stuck in the machine while sleeping with her
From http://www.s9morecomfort.com/s9morecomfo...ement.html

Data on the device
Visible via the user interface, the Sleep Quality Indicator allows patients to view a snapshot of their therapy
Designed to provide daily feedback and encouragement, the Sleep Quality Indicator identifies usage, leak* and AHI* information.
The Sleep Report offers compliance and therapy data for up to 365 days. Data available includes average usage, used hours, days used, run hours and pressure.

SD card
The S9 Series is shipped with an SD card inserted. It provides detailed graphical data and high resolution flow data.
The S9 SD card stores:
365 days of therapy and compliance data (summary and statistics)
30 days of detailed data (graphs)*
7 days of high resolution flow data*.
* Only available on S9 AutoSet and S9 Elite

The only different thing from the above is that AirSense 10 SD card with exception of the "CPAP" model, store 30 days of detailed data and 30 days of high resolution flow data

The above data appears to be out of date. First, the data is available on my S9 VPAP Auto as well as what they list. Second, I have gotten as much as 9 days of high resolution flow rate data after using my S9 for 9 nights without downloading except at the end of the 9 nights. Third, as I said before, I forgot to reinstall the SD card in my S9 after downloading and used the machine without the SD card installed for one night. I installed the SD card for the next night and when I downloaded the second night's data, I also got a full set of data from the night with no SD card installed. This has happened to me 2 or three times with the same result.

I did not dream this and I have no good reason to exaggerate my results. Further, I do not care what Resmed's advertising literature says. What I am reporting is actual recent experience.

Best Regards,

PaytonA

Admin Note:
PaytonA passed away in September 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-23-2016, 05:57 PM)PaytonA Wrote: What I am reporting is actual recent experience.

Best Regards,

PaytonA
That is what matter most, often said ... proof of the pudding is in the eating
Maybe got to do with the type of machine or perhaps with what you put in the humidifier water chamber https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uisce_beatha

Post Reply Post Reply
I left the card out for a couple of nights last week (S9 VPAP Adapt) - only summary data was saved to the SD. All the detailed and high resolution data was lost. I think Zonk's information from the days when Resmed's website had useful information is correct for the S9, based on my personal experience.

For the A10, the following is an extract from the clinician's manual:

Data storage
The AirSense 10 device stores patient compliance data such as AHI, Total Hours Used and Leak.
Detailed Data such as snore and pulse rate, as well as high resolution flow and pressure data, are
stored on the SD card.

This seems to indicate that nothing has changed between the two machines.
Post Reply Post Reply
Final answer.

No detail data came back, however, compliance data was there and transmitted to MyAir.

Session times were correct in Sleepy Head but events were not recorded. Most other data cannot be relied on.
CPAP is a journey like “The Wizard of Oz”. It’s a long slow journey. You will face many problems and pick up many friends along the way. Just because you reach the poppies, it doesn’t mean you are in Kansas. 
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question I'm back, tired, and hopeless. But is Bilevel the answer ?? weuw 83 4,975 03-23-2024, 08:16 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Wake and can't get back to sleep hydra 11 522 02-23-2024, 12:05 PM
Last Post: Lucid
  [Symptoms] Help my symptoms got better at first but then they came back after a month LordofthStrings 14 934 02-22-2024, 03:28 PM
Last Post: LordofthStrings
  Side sleeper vs. Back sleeper readings Bob Cali 4 402 02-21-2024, 09:54 PM
Last Post: PaulaO2
  Help figuring out why symptoms are back Jess2117 1 294 02-21-2024, 06:39 PM
Last Post: MikeR20
  Back at it after a few years HomerJ 7 543 02-18-2024, 12:08 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Trouble Breathing, take off mask and put back on, then no trouble? mogulman 0 235 02-13-2024, 06:10 PM
Last Post: mogulman

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.