Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Invalid SD card please help
Invalid SD card please help
Please help me. I have severe sleep apnea and my machine just died. The power went out and now when trying to start it it says invalid sd card erase all data which I can't seem to do by pressing any buttons on the machine. I don't have a card reader...nor do I care what is on that thing... I just want to sleep!!! Will it work without the sd card???
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Invalid SD card please help
(01-18-2014, 11:26 PM)StaceyG Wrote: Please help me. I have severe sleep apnea and my machine just died. The power went out and now when trying to start it it says invalid sd card erase all data which I can't seem to do by pressing any buttons on the machine. I don't have a card reader...nor do I care what is on that thing... I just want to sleep!!! Will it work without the sd card???

I had a similar issue. It told me to remove the card and then the machine would work. It won't keep records of course, but it should run for you.
Post Reply Post Reply
I am so afraid to go to sleep without it!
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-18-2014, 11:36 PM)StaceyG Wrote: I am so afraid to go to sleep without it!

The card doesn't run the machine. The machine writes information to the card. If it works without a card, it should be fine.

Try fixing the card again. When you get the error message, it asks if you want to erase all data? It defaults to "no" which if you press the button tells you to remove the card. You can change the answer to "yes" by turning the dial, then making the selection.
Post Reply Post Reply
Without the sd card it keeps shutting off!!!! Ack!!!
Maybe if I start cursing at it loudly, it will work!!!!
I was pressing yes and no on the screen!!! Bahahaha I will give it a try!
Post Reply Post Reply
Then continue to try to fix the card. By the way, make sure you haven't accidentally set the "lock" on the side of the card. It's a tiny switch that sets it to lock.
Post Reply Post Reply
Ok I got to the point where I am erasing all data
That's some progress!
Post Reply Post Reply
Also, unplug the machine from the wall, let it sit a few minutes then plug it back in. It may simply need it's "mind changed."
(01-18-2014, 11:48 PM)StaceyG Wrote: Ok I got to the point where I am erasing all data
That's some progress!

OH! Good job that! I think you're on your way to nighty-night.
Post Reply Post Reply
Ok now it is shutting off and saying H5i lid open please close flip and press any key??? What does that mean??? Any key? H5i lid?
I had it unplugged for 20 minutes while trying to read through the very inadequate information that came with the machine! Thank you so much for helping me!!!!
I read somewhere where you lick and unlock the card and insert and remove many times and I am trying that in desperation as well.
Ok not lick....grrrrr...lock
Post Reply Post Reply
And still no luck!!!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SD card backup on PC and new SD card snorin2 0 921 12-05-2022, 01:53 PM
Last Post: snorin2
  What does 'invalid' SD card mean?? GrammaBear 15 5,203 11-02-2022, 03:11 PM
Last Post: KeepSmiling
  GUI Lib Invalid ERROR at Boot-up zaphod351 2 2,254 03-19-2022, 05:08 PM
Last Post: zaphod351
  Invalid Serial Number on the replacement David Lee 2 2,154 12-13-2021, 09:14 PM
Last Post: zellem
  ResMed S9 SD Card "Invalid SD Card, erase card data?" MAPnea 41 50,867 04-29-2021, 03:42 AM
Last Post: Scobber
  Invalid Card message fahrni 5 1,122 08-09-2019, 07:59 PM
Last Post: edfreeman
  [Equipment] Invalid SD card acc 11 2,900 05-04-2017, 08:00 PM
Last Post: DBoone37

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.