Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

InvalidCard Message-Autoset S9
InvalidCard Message-Autoset S9
I tried reading my S9 Autoset card with Sleepy Head a few weeks ago. It was able to analyze the data nicely. however, when I put the card back in the S9, it gave an "Invalid Card " error. My supplier put in a new card. Now I have ResScan and looked at the data on the new card with ResScan and Sleepy Head. Unfortunately, when I put the card back in the S9, I got the same error. I presume sleepy Head must be doing something to the card.
Has anyone else experienced this ?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: InvalidCard Message-Autoset S9
Hi larry2001,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
I don't use software but hang in there and someone will be able to help you soon.
Best of luck to you.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
SleepyHead never writes anything to the card. You might try sliding the write protect tab to the protect position.

Macs are known to write data to cards without asking for permission.

You could also have malware or perhaps some brain damaged windows software that "helpfully" writes some sort of data to the SD card when you insert it into the PC. More and more arrogant program authors these days think it's OK to monkey with data on your PC without asking.
Get the free OSCAR CPAP software here.
Useful links.
Click here for information on the main alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check it yourself.
Post Reply Post Reply
make sure the card inserted correctly
don,t take the card out so quickly as soon as you get up in the morning
lock the card first before download and unlock the card afterwards (to prevent anything written and corrupt the card

couple of things might help

1- unplug the machine from power outlet , wait for a while and plug back. most times rebooting reset the machine

2- if rebooting did not work, take the card out, slide the lock on the side of card to locked position and put the card in the machine,
the machine say something read only card and remove card
remove card, slide the lock to unlocked position and put back in the machine, wait for "Reading SD card" message

Post Reply Post Reply
I was usually able to read the data card from my ResMed S9 Autoset using ResScan 3.16. This month I switched to a ResMed VPAP Adapt, and ResScan would not read the card. I updated to ResScan 4.2, which read the card with no problems.
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-19-2013, 02:20 PM)SleepingBetterNow Wrote: I was usually able to read the data card from my ResMed S9 Autoset using ResScan 3.16. This month I switched to a ResMed VPAP Adapt, and ResScan would not read the card. I updated to ResScan 4.2, which read the card with no problems.

I also have a Vpap Adapt S9 - I saw the RT tech today to read the card and was told that the card stopped reading my data on 12/17. Tech called ResMed Tech Support and learned that my machine has what is called a 'FlowSensor' problem. They ordered a new machine and are going to send this one back to ResMed for repairs(?). The RT tech tried to download 3 different cards with machine data to the ResMed data for 12/18 thru 02/18 but it won't take. I have no idea if the problem with the data is due to the FlowSensor.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need help with Airsense 10 AutoSet JonUK 2 104 03-25-2024, 06:11 PM
Last Post: JonUK
  [Admin Note] Policy clarification [off-site advice & advice given via Private Message system] SuperSleeper 2 2,787 02-06-2024, 09:00 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  [CPAP] Philips Dreamstation 2 Message gq1234 3 2,458 09-04-2023, 12:46 PM
Last Post: StratCat48
  [Equipment] DreamStation "Check Power" message HerbieK 1 6,283 02-26-2023, 09:50 PM
Last Post: PhoenixRising
  Error Message - Reached Attachment Quota parkdj808 2 490 02-14-2023, 01:15 PM
Last Post: parkdj808
  autoset vs autoset for her on airsense 11? Uzupan 7 1,385 02-06-2023, 03:37 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  S10 Autoset or S11 Autoset? The Latinist 3 1,860 02-01-2023, 04:57 PM
Last Post: tomtiki

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.