Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Is My High Resp Rate from a Sleepyhead Virus?
RE: Is My High Resp Rate from a Sleepyhead Virus?
However, it would be a great way to infect a computer by putting one in Sleepyhead Software.
Only get it from the usual site and not from anywhere else it might be discovered.
It would more likely to be Malware than a virus if something was written into it.
You just can't be to careful. However, it would be written in a way so as to infect a computer rather than affect Sleepyhead itself.
Malware writers would have no interest in Sleepyhead itself, but they might use it as a platform to get Malware onto a computer.
So same applies with all software, get it from the makers main site and not some other site with lots of other software on offer.
I am NOT a doctor.  I try to help, but do not take what I say as medical advice.

Every journey, however large or small starts with the first step.

Sleep-well
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Is My High Resp Rate from a Sleepyhead Virus?
Thank you Sleep2Snore for your post, and I did download the software directly form SleepHead. My  health provider a “respiratory therapist” does not believe that stuff either, I guess when Respironics heard I was using Sleepyhead they used that to scare me.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oscar question - flow rate graph not showing kkjacks 7 307 03-23-2024, 11:12 AM
Last Post: kkjacks
  Flow Rate and Mask pressure missing BuzzaJim 9 597 01-30-2024, 03:55 PM
Last Post: BuzzaJim
  First OSCAR Report - Leak Rate jfkaess 11 1,764 11-11-2023, 05:15 PM
Last Post: ejbpesca
  [Feature Request] Flow Rate graph to Audio File? omonoiatis9 1 570 05-05-2023, 04:34 PM
Last Post: DavidEsp
Question OSCAR Oximetry Pulse Rate Events - In Excessive Amounts (?) DavidEsp 4 911 02-17-2023, 06:11 PM
Last Post: DavidEsp
  pulse rate changes = 0 ovmeadows 0 337 02-01-2023, 01:49 PM
Last Post: ovmeadows
  OSCAR Has Stopped Importing Flow Rate Data LittleBoSleep 10 1,170 07-12-2021, 12:00 PM
Last Post: LittleBoSleep

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.