Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Is This a Previously Used Machine?
RE: Is This a Previously Used Machine?
I know about the smoke job, Crimson Nape!  Oh-jeez Funny you should mention smoke--we were on a level 2 evacuation (get ready to go) notice for 5 days with a 191,000 acre wildfire 5 miles to the east of us.  My new Pap was at Norco for a week before the air pollution index, after big rainstorm, dropped low enough to be safe to go get it.  She didn't say if I had to check in monthly in person--this is a Medicare paid situation--more like expecting to have a wi fi check in.  If I have to I will permit that rather than driving the 30 mile roundtrip and dealing with covid restrictions.  Thanks for the format information.  My laptop crashed last week and I'm waiting to get that back today before using the new pretty white For Her machine.
Post Reply Post Reply
Crimson Nape, neither suggestion you gave worked. Nothing comes up that leads me to the Fat32 format in my computer, and can't find anything in the clinician's menu that related to the SD card. Any further instructions from you--or anyone--on how to proceed?
Post Reply Post Reply
When you insert the SD card in your card reader it should appear as a drive. In Windows Explorer (Windows Key+E), look for it and right-click on its listing. Select the "Format.." option.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Did as told and there was no format option--one for delete history, which I did. Don't know if that was the right thig to do. I still have a list of folders and other stuff under the Drive E page. Just went back in--under the drive E at the top left of the screen is a Drive Tools link. I clicked on that and found Format--clicked on it but it just returned me to the main page. How can check if has been cleaned?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclaimation CPAP Machine Choices - read this before you accept a new machine SuperSleeper 283 262,173 11-10-2023, 10:24 AM
Last Post: robbob2112
  machine died! Now new doctor and new machine Bjazzman 17 6,793 09-05-2022, 09:07 PM
Last Post: NValtman11
  [CPAP] Using SoClean Machine with CPAP Machine ronald1810 4 1,320 06-01-2022, 10:18 PM
Last Post: Sleepster
  previously had more data showing TaxFreeira 2 473 02-15-2022, 01:59 AM
Last Post: TaxFreeira
  Hello, 1st time on the board to post. Have previously accessed the manuals. CW3GTC 9 1,279 11-26-2021, 02:49 PM
Last Post: Dormeo
  Pin from power plug stuck in machine ResMed cpap machine B10576 12 6,756 04-08-2018, 08:24 PM
Last Post: Hellodare
  previously diagnosed, expertise requested for data interpretation nappyhair2 21 3,142 11-30-2017, 07:35 AM
Last Post: nappyhair2

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.