Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Moderator Note] PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY
Exclaimation 
PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY
We are constantly being told to protect our privacy when online. There are all sorts of miscreants who will happily take your full name and date of birth and use it to forge a new fake identity.

PLEASE, for your own protection, review any document you upload (especially sleep studies) and remove personal identification before posting. I have been editing people's documents to remove personal ID but there are so many I don't have time to do them all.

I will not be editing documents for this purpose in future - it is your own responsibility.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY
To add to this - be vary wary of clicking on the ads that google are displaying on the board. I've seen two already today that are obvious scams (but google makes too much money from them to get rid of the scam ads). Obviously some are genuine and their display and click-throughs help fund this site, but be careful as some links could go to pages with malware.

One was for a cheap gadget that "legally" allows you to watch cable TV in the UK without a subscription. Yeah right. Especially when they claimed all 5 dragons in the UK version of dragons den wanted to invest. Funny that it was actually never on the show in the first place as it's an illegal device!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OSCAR Privacy and quick upload Fix? EasySleep 3 104 03-18-2024, 09:34 PM
Last Post: EasySleep
Question [News] PRIVACY - AMAZON srlevine1 10 1,129 07-14-2021, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  [News] Privacy Policy & Legal Notice SuperSleeper 0 706 07-12-2020, 03:23 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  [Equipment] SD Cards and write-protect becker44a 2 951 10-26-2019, 08:06 PM
Last Post: PaulaO2
  Headband to protect dry eyes? OneSnorer 4 1,368 09-26-2018, 01:26 AM
Last Post: jaswilliams
  [Mod Note] PRIVACY NOTE ABOUT ATTACHMENTS PaulaO2 1 1,868 09-15-2015, 07:46 AM
Last Post: PaulaO2
  [News] New HIPAA Rules Fortify Patient Privacy ApneaNews 0 2,082 01-22-2013, 10:55 AM
Last Post: ApneaNews

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.