Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

AirMini reported pressure is...
AirMini reported pressure is...
AirMini app statistics are bare bones. There is a 'Pressure' reported after the night under Therapy Statistics. I just can't figure out if this is the average pressure? the max pressure for the night? Would be nice to know. It does change from time to time. 

Mine is set to 4-8 and this number is always between 7.5-7.9.  Any info about this number would be appreciated. Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: AirMini reported pressure is...
Always makes no sense since by definition pressure will always start at 4.
Why are your settings not the same as your S9? and for that matter why is your S9 in CPAP mode?
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-19-2022, 09:38 AM)cpaplvr Wrote: AirMini app statistics are bare bones. There is a 'Pressure' reported after the night under Therapy Statistics. I just can't figure out if this is the average pressure? the max pressure for the night? Would be nice to know. It does change from time to time. 

Mine is set to 4-8 and this number is always between 7.5-7.9.  Any info about this number would be appreciated. Thanks

I had decided that it was the 95th %-tile pressure.  The reason I assumed that was because when you get your report from the DME, it has that as one of the charts.

With that, the mask leak indicator and the AHI, I used to gauge how well I slept. Now, I have the AirSense 11 and have a TON of data.  It would be nice if the Airmini app gave you a little bit more information...  but then, the S11 app doesn't even give you THAT much information!  Nor can you control it through bluetooth like you can with the Airmini.

You have to wonder if the two machines were in fact made by the same company! Lolabove  OK. Rant over....
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-19-2022, 11:03 AM)Gideon Wrote: Always makes no sense since by definition pressure will always start at 4.
Why are your settings not the same as your S9? and for that matter why is your S9 in CPAP mode?

Signature was old. Updated. S9 and mini are both auto 4-8
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-19-2022, 12:46 PM)dwedward Wrote: I had decided that it was the 95th %-tile pressure.  The reason I assumed that was because when you get your report from the DME, it has that as one of the charts.

With that, the mask leak indicator and the AHI, I used to gauge how well I slept. Now, I have the AirSense 11 and have a TON of data.  It would be nice if the Airmini app gave you a little bit more information...  but then, the S11 app doesn't even give you THAT much information!  Nor can you control it through bluetooth like you can with the Airmini.

You have to wonder if the two machines were in fact made by the same company! Lolabove  OK. Rant over....

That was my suspicion, the right tail of the pressure stats. I've looked at my S9s numbers and I average 6.5-7ish.  But with Airmini always up there to the max. Would definitely be nice to have more stats with the mini, but I quite like the little guy for traveling.
Post Reply Post Reply
Other than the lack of detailed data, I love the AirMini.  I used the mount system to attach the machine to the back of my nightstand and suspended the hose using a hose holder.  Then used the phone and bluetooth to do all of my interaction with the machine.  Freed up all the nightstand space and kept everything tidy and neat and discreet.

With the Airsense 11, I had to buy a small stand to put behind the nightstand, but unfortunately the MyAir app doesn't have all of the functionality of the AirMini app.  No way to configure it remotely, no reporting on the high pressure, just the silly resmed score (really! do they think we're children with that score??).  So, i'm often picking it up, moving it, adding water, configuring it etc...
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Airmini noise question sfr79 38 20,273 03-20-2024, 09:22 PM
Last Post: Blausser
  Medicare Providers for Airmini Supplies knitsafghans 4 154 03-15-2024, 11:07 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Is the AirMini worth it vs. AirSense 11 labrat 10 920 02-22-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Jogreentree
  Connect Medistrom Pilot 12 Plus to Airsense 11 and Airmini? ICS55 2 308 02-18-2024, 11:10 PM
Last Post: ICS55
  [CPAP] Resmed airmini noise NYKP44 0 357 02-09-2024, 01:27 PM
Last Post: NYKP44
  AirMini with Oxygen darral.freund 2 921 02-08-2024, 12:23 PM
Last Post: darral.freund
  AirMini and Medicare (USA) bwilson4web 0 251 02-01-2024, 01:10 PM
Last Post: bwilson4web

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.