Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Is it possible to get the bipap/asv settings in the sidebar?
Is it possible to get the bipap/asv settings in the sidebar?
Is there any way to get OSCAR to display the settings values on the advanced machines in the left sidebar along with the other Machine Settings? For example, the vauto settings TiMax, TiMin, Trigger, Cycle ?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Is it possible to get the bipap/asv settings in the sidebar?
It does for PRS1, so this must be specific to Resmed?
Post Reply Post Reply
For the ResMed AirCurve 10 ASV, the value of this is probably low as all time settings are controlled by the algorithm. Unless it's just to see what it ran for daily comparison purposes. Maybe for ST-A, VAuto, etc. the value is higher in showing these settings.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
It is possible to get those settings displayed. I looked at those as I added the Lumis 150 support, but left them for later as I worked on the AS11.
I will add them for the next release of OSCAR.
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-26-2021, 12:55 PM)pholynyk Wrote: It is possible to get those settings displayed. I looked at those as I added the Lumis 150 support, but left them for later as I worked on the AS11.
I will add them for the next release of OSCAR.

Cool beans! Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Display Left Sidebar on PDF Printout JerryK 3 758 11-26-2020, 04:20 PM
Last Post: JerryK
  My left sidebar showing less data than other machines Haley 4 1,251 02-16-2019, 08:20 PM
Last Post: DeepBreathing
  How do I remove the event breakdown piechart on the left daily sidebar in Sleepyhead? Determinism 3 1,540 04-19-2018, 08:59 PM
Last Post: Determinism
  The BiPAP S/T RapmasterUK 10 3,198 04-12-2016, 03:41 PM
Last Post: RapmasterUK

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.