Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

new mask Amara View is this better
new mask Amara View is this better
Is this better or should i try the other mask the P10 . Thanks for your advise more than the doctors have given me .  Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: new mask Amara View is this better
Numbers are good. It comes down to your comfort. You know best.
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: new mask Amara View is this better
I have both masks.  The P10 is my primary mask,  The Amara View is what I use when I need a Full Face Mask.

BUT you are not me.  The best mask for you is the mask that works for you.  Your comfort is important here.

Try masks from the most unobtrusive to the biggest bulkiest of masks. This would typically be starting with Nasal Pillows, Nasal Mask, Hybrid Masks, then finally the Full Face Mask. The smaller masks that you start with leave you with less mask on your face and more visibility.

Finally, as I have said before, you have to try masks on, under pressure, and preferably lying down in sleeping position.

Fred
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Diagnosis] ATRIAL FIBRILLATION - CONTRARIAN VIEW? srlevine1 9 357 03-05-2024, 08:35 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  Looking for Help Interpreting OSCAR Daily View timfik 4 588 11-14-2023, 12:19 PM
Last Post: timfik
  CT Angiography - 3D Airway view reconstruction fotjon 2 403 09-15-2023, 10:10 AM
Last Post: fotjon
  [Pressure] Recently Diagnosed, Please view my charts DumDum90 4 575 06-06-2023, 12:23 AM
Last Post: DumDum90
  Dry mouth with Amara View capecodoma 16 4,736 04-10-2023, 09:54 AM
Last Post: chuckinca
  CPAP mask straps are loose and no longer keep the mask on my face WWu777 8 2,528 03-29-2023, 08:12 AM
Last Post: DaveL
  Buying AirSense 11 online, is it possible to have it registered to Air View? Spartan 1 761 11-29-2022, 05:53 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.