Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Is my auto pressure working?
Hi 12gauge,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Good luck to you with CPAP therapy,
hang in there for more responses to your post.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
your machine does not have a flex setting. your EPR is the pressure relief (or difference between inhale pressure and exhale pressure). your machine reduces the exhale pressure which makes a patient more comfortable. it also has some effect on treatment for many people. changing your EPR from 3 to 2 make less difference between the inhale and the exhale pressures.

I would either keep up exactly how you are set, or change the EPR to 2. you should keep settings you choose for several days to a week in order to see what the average night is like.

Good luck on your journey.

QAL
Dedicated to QALity sleep.
You'll note I am listed as an Advisory Member. I am honored to be listed as such. See the fine print - Advisory Members as a group provide advice and suggestions to Apnea Board administrators and staff concerning Apnea Board operation and administrative policies. Membership in the Advisory Member group should not be understood as in any way implying medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Equipment] Respironics Remstar auto A- flex humidifier stopped working Reddog 4 105 09-19-2017, 09:29 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [Equipment] Viscious cycle of increased pressure -> more leak -> response of more pressure 3mp0w3r 5 179 09-16-2017, 09:04 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Cervical not working? Try this. Walla Walla 1 151 09-13-2017, 08:36 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [Pressure] new airsense auto set pressure? Jom333 10 378 08-13-2017, 02:02 AM
Last Post: Jom333
  my first report, ahi down to 15, is cpap working? chicken 27 976 07-19-2017, 06:45 AM
Last Post: quiescence at last
  Loaner Resmed Airsense not working with SleepyHead Zandor435 6 270 07-17-2017, 10:52 AM
Last Post: ajack
  On off switch not working Sleepygirl2 4 318 07-07-2017, 11:13 PM
Last Post: Hydrangea