Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Is my auto pressure working?
Hi 12gauge,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Good luck to you with CPAP therapy,
hang in there for more responses to your post.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
your machine does not have a flex setting. your EPR is the pressure relief (or difference between inhale pressure and exhale pressure). your machine reduces the exhale pressure which makes a patient more comfortable. it also has some effect on treatment for many people. changing your EPR from 3 to 2 make less difference between the inhale and the exhale pressures.

I would either keep up exactly how you are set, or change the EPR to 2. you should keep settings you choose for several days to a week in order to see what the average night is like.

Good luck on your journey.

QAL
Dedicated to QALity sleep.
You'll note I am listed as an Advisory Member. I am honored to be listed as such. See the fine print - Advisory Members as a group provide advice and suggestions to Apnea Board administrators and staff concerning Apnea Board operation and administrative policies. Membership in the Advisory Member group should not be understood as in any way implying medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is my humidifier working? ResMed AirCurve 10 oldfart59 2 43 3 hours ago
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Is my ResMed AirCurve 10 working correctly? oldfart59 1 43 4 hours ago
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Pressure vs Mask Pressure paulag1955 6 219 01-18-2018, 12:30 PM
Last Post: paulag1955
  changing the pressure on a Transcend Auto travel CPAP jeffpe 2 157 01-14-2018, 08:25 PM
Last Post: cant_sleep_in_nj
  Is my dreamstation humidifier working? ghstudio 5 596 01-01-2018, 04:53 AM
Last Post: bspengler
  ASV treatment working - Health hasn't improved. HitAus 8 208 12-27-2017, 10:35 PM
Last Post: Boodmaster
  [CPAP] Full Mask ResMed F10 Not Working sammiller 3 228 11-30-2017, 03:34 PM
Last Post: sammiller