Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Is my humidifier working? ResMed AirCurve 10
Is my humidifier working? ResMed AirCurve 10
I have been waking with dry nose ( I have  a full face mask). So I turned the humidifier setting to manual and set it to the highest setting. But I noticed that this makes no difference in how much water is left in the tank in the morning. After about 7.5 hours of sleep, there is about 1/2 tank left. I can usually go 2 nights without re-filling. It does not matter what  I set the humidifier setting at. Also, I do not notice any change in the humidity - I am still getting dry nose.

I also have this heated tubing, which I have not touched - it is on auto. This morning I did take the humidifier tank off and felt that the plate was warm. 

Is it normal that the amount of water left in the tank does not change with the settings?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Is my humidifier working? ResMed AirCurve 10
It sounds like your humidifier is in auto mode if your tube is in auto mode.
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
I really want to know what makes someone pick the "Horrible Harry" avatar.

[Image: puckerman.jpg?dateline=1500751395]
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
The wife said that's  how I look in the morning before my coffee  Coffee
Post Reply Post Reply
Lolabove
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-22-2018, 07:50 AM)oldfart59 Wrote: The wife said that's  how I look in the morning before my coffee  Coffee

Man that is scary!   Shock
I am NOT a doctor.  I try to help, but do not take what I say as medical advice.

Every journey, however large or small starts with the first step.

Sleep-well
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trouble adapting to ResMed AirCurve 10 ASV JanetW 5 124 Yesterday, 08:16 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Aircurve 10 ST-A and Lumis 150 VPAP ST-A just a UK branding difference? SingleH 37 2,106 Yesterday, 07:51 AM
Last Post: SingleH
  Oscar not recording CSR and RE with Aircurve 10 Vauto rmfisher132 1 66 03-17-2024, 04:33 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Plmnb's New Therapy ResMed AirCurve 10 ST-A Plmnb 203 8,288 03-17-2024, 10:37 AM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Is my Philips Remstar Pro System One working? alanbc 11 316 03-13-2024, 11:41 AM
Last Post: alanbc
  [Treatment] Johnny O's ResMed AirCurve 10 VAuto for severe sleep apnea (61 AHI) and OSA, CSA JohnnyO 13 277 03-12-2024, 06:44 PM
Last Post: JohnnyO
  new machine Resmed Aircurve 10 Vauto Uzupan 32 1,227 03-10-2024, 07:29 AM
Last Post: Uzupan

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.