Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Is my resmed aircurve 10 ASV firmware out of date?
Is my resmed aircurve 10 ASV firmware out of date?
I purchased my resmed ASV from a used seller online. I noticed that the sleep report does not show AHI events and only shows AHI events in the clinical menu sleep report. Is this how the ASV version really is or is my firmware out of date? Am I able to do a firmware update on my own? 

My device number is SW567-0302
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Is my resmed aircurve 10 ASV firmware out of date?
As far as I know there has been no recent firmware updates for the Resmed ASV that would affect the AHI report. Are you talking about the AHI on sleepyhead? If so go to the bottom and and insure that all events are turned on and showing green.
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
I was talking about on the machine itself but i found the fix ready. The Essentials setting was not set to Plus that's why AHI numbers were not included in the report
Post Reply Post Reply
Not sure which report is acting up for you, but regardless, my ASV has not received any updates. I am pretty certain we cannot take action to initiate updates.

I cannot think right now what it's called, but I think there is a setting to get more details. I am not sure if this will modify the report you refer to. I'll be able to check on it in a few minutes.

EDIT: OK, after entering the clinical mode, scroll down to where it says Essentials. It has 2 settings, ON or PLUS. I run mine in PLUS. This may affect the device report that you can see.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-09-2018, 08:26 AM)SarcasticDave94 Wrote: Not sure which report is acting up for you, but regardless, my ASV has not received any updates. I am pretty certain we cannot take action to initiate updates.

I cannot think right now what it's called, but I think there is a setting to get more details. I am not sure if this will modify the report you refer to. I'll be able to check on it in a few minutes.

Hey Dave. Yeah I already figired it out inimy previous post. It was the Essentials being set to PLUS. Everything is fine now.
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-09-2018, 08:33 AM)Michaely6 Wrote:
(10-09-2018, 08:26 AM)SarcasticDave94 Wrote: Not sure which report is acting up for you, but regardless, my ASV has not received any updates. I am pretty certain we cannot take action to initiate updates.

Hey Dave. Yeah I already figired it out inimy previous post. It was the Essentials being set to PLUS. Everything is fine now.

OK that's fine. Glad you got it. Yep Essentials was what I was trying to recall.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rant and AirCurve 10 vs AirCurve 11 question Whacked 11 298 03-25-2024, 03:14 PM
Last Post: Sleepster
  [Treatment] Johnny O's ResMed AirCurve 10 VAuto for severe sleep apnea (61 AHI) and OSA, CSA JohnnyO 23 563 03-21-2024, 05:02 PM
Last Post: JohnnyO
  Plmnb's New Therapy ResMed AirCurve 10 ST-A Plmnb 204 8,511 03-19-2024, 06:31 AM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Trouble adapting to ResMed AirCurve 10 ASV JanetW 6 207 03-19-2024, 01:58 AM
Last Post: stevew168
  Aircurve 10 ST-A and Lumis 150 VPAP ST-A just a UK branding difference? SingleH 37 2,241 03-18-2024, 07:51 AM
Last Post: SingleH
  Oscar not recording CSR and RE with Aircurve 10 Vauto rmfisher132 1 88 03-17-2024, 04:33 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  new machine Resmed Aircurve 10 Vauto Uzupan 32 1,356 03-10-2024, 07:29 AM
Last Post: Uzupan

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.