Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Is there a TOP 5 for Lowering AHI?
Thanks all.

There are certainly more than 5 things that can be done. Actually, getting SH is implied as that is how you can do 4 and 5. But both SH and leak management are both quite significant.

I think very high on the list is subscribing to this forum. How else would I have every known what my top 5 were? I never would have heard of SH, either.
Post Reply Post Reply
@Ty - so right about being here. if we could just get the website handed out with CPAP machines, hummm,

maybe we could get Bob Parr (Mr. Incredible) to work for the DMEs, I can see it now...

Bob (whispering): "Listen closely. I'd like to help you, but I can't. I'd like to tell you to take a copy of your sleep study to Polly Murmer on... Polly Murmer, M-U-R-M-E-R ... on the apneaboard.com forum, but I can't."
[Image: latest?cb=20101128112056]
Dedicated to QALity sleep.
You'll note I am listed as an Advisory Member. I am honored to be listed as such. See the fine print - Advisory Members as a group provide advice and suggestions to Apnea Board administrators and staff concerning Apnea Board operation and administrative policies. Membership in the Advisory Member group should not be understood as in any way implying medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Wink 
Love the photo.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Cool Lowering AHI on DreamStation sleepknight 12 617 05-08-2017, 11:19 PM
Last Post: robysue
Question [CPAP] New and need some help lowering AHI CaseyF 114 3,941 12-25-2016, 09:01 PM
Last Post: mcsheltie
Question Lowering pressure, but no change in AHI Jim Bronson 7 1,018 05-03-2016, 10:42 PM
Last Post: AshSF
  Lowering EPAP makes CA's skyrocket WakeUpTime 1 940 04-09-2015, 02:39 PM
Last Post: AshSF
  Lowering Pressure, same AHI zzbert 7 2,449 11-10-2014, 09:17 PM
Last Post: Galactus
  Result of lowering pressure zbaba4 5 2,220 08-18-2013, 04:11 PM
Last Post: Sleepster
  questions about lowering AHI Beth T. 9 7,236 03-28-2012, 06:37 PM
Last Post: Netskier