Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Is there a tutorial for interpretation of Sleepyhead
Is there a tutorial for interpretation of Sleepyhead
Thanks very much - downloaded Sleepyhead and the SD card . The information is breathtaking but I would like to know if there is some tutorial as to how my figures line up

Can easily see that I need to concentrate on leaks but how do I use Event Flags and is there a Target to aim for

Kind regards

Peter
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Is there a tutorial for interpretation of Sleepyhead
Hi Peter - see this: http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...SleepyHead
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for that reference - just what I wanted to know and explained in terms I can understand but it will take me some time to  absorb 

Kind regards

Peter
Post Reply Post Reply
That tutorial is marvellous and I am learning - printed out the data but cannot print out the summary under the calendar- where can I search to find out how to do that please ?

Held my breath till I downloaded last nights data because I did not lock my Sd with first download and expected that my MacBook would have loaded secret files and stuff my Sd but thank the Lord all was well and I will always lock in future 

Kind regards

Peter
Post Reply Post Reply
Peter, the Philips machines are unaffected by system files written by your Mac or Windows computer. You don't need to worry about this, and it could actually lead to putting the locked SD card back into the machine.  The only machine affected by this is the Resmed S9.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Well that's a change - usually I stuff things up or have the only one that crashes 

Good news - thank you

What do you suggest about downloading - daily , weekly , monthly ?

Very cold here today - just back from walking Puff - it's raining

Have a nice day

Regards

Peter
Post Reply Post Reply
I think downloading frequency changes as you go on. I just downloaded on August 1, and had previously downloaded 29 days earlier. If you're trying to do some problem solving you will probably do it more often. My download frequency varies, and I might take a look if I feel something was not quite right. My average AHI is less than 1 and I have no expectations of making changes. So I am once a month, but have done it weekly. I really don't see a need to do it a lot more often unless you feel something is in need of attention. New users will inevitably look every day, but I don't think that is to their advantage.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks very much for that advise - will download weekly and work it out from there

Had a good sleep last night and feel that the tutorial on fixing leaks helped a lot

The full mask is not a problem for me thank goodness

Thanks

Kind regards

Peter
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR: Tutorial for graphing CSV? Start/End times not easily regognized Earendil 1 609 07-07-2021, 04:05 AM
Last Post: 2SleepBetta
  ResScan v SleepyHead slight difference in data interpretation . dwd1249 0 1,426 09-01-2017, 11:45 PM
Last Post: dwd1249
  Leak rate numbers and interpretation KSMatthew 3 2,397 09-09-2016, 04:45 PM
Last Post: zonk
  Product review and SleepyHead tutorial of CMS50F recording pulse oximeter wearable MichaelWD64 0 2,518 01-20-2016, 03:39 AM
Last Post: MichaelWD64
  Are there any videos of ResScan in use? I'm interesting in watching a video tutorial, BiLevel48 6 3,339 04-30-2015, 03:59 AM
Last Post: BiLevel48

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.