Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Is there any software for the Ibreeze 20c Pro cpap machine?
Is there any software for the Ibreeze 20c Pro cpap machine?
Hi is there any PC Software for he Resvent - Ibreeze 20c pro machine on here?
thanks
mike
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Is there any software for the Ibreeze 20c Pro cpap machine?
SleepyHead does not support this machine. The Resvent brochure I found mentions optional patient management software, but doesn't say if end users can get it. Check with a Resvent dealer or the factory.
Post Reply Post Reply
Mike, I know this is not a very helpful comment, but I have to ask how you came to be stuck with this machine? This company has no reputation, no history and this is the first time I have ever heard of it. If it was your choice, fine, but if it was provided by a medical supplier, that would be something else. As far as I know, Apneaboard does not even have the manuals for this machine, however if you have them, I'm sure SuperSleeper would be glad to add them to the collection.

Resvent Medical Technology Co., Ltd. was founded in 2015, locating in GaoXinqi industrial park, ShenZhen, China
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Mikevd,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
I found the same information Sleeprider mentioned in the post above mine. Not enough is known about this brand of machines. On their web site, they talk about software but when I clicked on the link, it didn’t yield me much results.
Good luck with CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Now we can download ResAssist V3.7.15 from Resvent website - I can't post link, cause I'm new on this board :{
Post Reply Post Reply
G'day Mieczysław. Welcome to Apnea Board and thanks for that information.

Resassist is available as a PC application, browser-based service and phone app for ios and Android.

Manufacturer's product page: http://www.resvent.com/en/product/type/30-1.html

Manufacturer's download page: http://www.resvent.com/en/article/type/53-1.html
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-12-2020, 02:34 PM)Mieczysław Wrote: Now we can download ResAssist V3.7.15 from Resvent website - I can't post link, cause I'm new on this board :{

Just courious, were you able to download this software? Seems to be missing from their website now
Post Reply Post Reply
Warus,
That post is 2 years old. It looks like the manufacturer no longer offers that software for download, but they seem to have something web based and a smartphone app.
Jeff8356

MacBook Air (2017, Intel) | macOS Monterey (12.7) | OSCAR v1.5.1 | VM = Win10/Win11 |
How to Links:
Installing OSCAR on a Mac
Organizing your OSCAR charts
Attaching screenshots and files for the forum
OSCAR Help
OSCAR - The Guide

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-06-2022, 11:21 PM)Jeff8356 Wrote: Warus,
That post is 2 years old.  It looks like the manufacturer no longer offers that software for download, but they seem to have something web based and a smartphone app.

Yeah, I saw the date.. was just looking for a follow up.. seems the app/web is also vaporware.

Looking to get info since my wife is on that machine.
Post Reply Post Reply
Anything recent I was able to find only mentions their cloud based ResAssist. Could be they are having server problems...
Jeff8356

MacBook Air (2017, Intel) | macOS Monterey (12.7) | OSCAR v1.5.1 | VM = Win10/Win11 |
How to Links:
Installing OSCAR on a Mac
Organizing your OSCAR charts
Attaching screenshots and files for the forum
OSCAR Help
OSCAR - The Guide

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ready to buy CPAP machine NewlyDiagnosed 13 216 10 hours ago
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Need help new on CPAP machine Jimasripper 4 163 03-14-2024, 06:35 PM
Last Post: Jimasripper
  Is a travel CPAP machine worth it? BobbieM 21 5,447 03-14-2024, 01:55 PM
Last Post: tommystix
  New to CPAP- Need advice on purchasing a machine JuanSiesta 4 345 02-14-2024, 09:31 PM
Last Post: JuanSiesta
  [CPAP] Newby not sure if CPAP is the right machine for me tcinoz 24 1,252 02-13-2024, 08:13 PM
Last Post: tcinoz
  Changing CPAP Machine & DME/Insurance & Supplies StratCat48 3 254 02-10-2024, 06:19 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Resvent iBreeze APAP and BiPAP info TechieHippie 2 248 02-04-2024, 03:11 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.