Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Is there anyway to push sleepyhead data to SD Card?
Is there anyway to push sleepyhead data to SD Card?
My CPAP was recently destroyed and the SD Card along with it, I have the data loaded into sleepyhead and I was wondering is there a way to push the data back to SD card so I can put it into a new CPAP?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Is there anyway to push sleepyhead data to SD Card?
(12-09-2015, 04:34 PM)napnaptime Wrote: My CPAP was recently destroyed and the SD Card along with it, I have the data loaded into sleepyhead and I was wondering is there a way to push the data back to SD card so I can put it into a new CPAP?

I'm not sure.

Sleepyhead maintains a backup directory but I'm not sure if it's the same as the files on the card. I can check when I get home.

Post Reply Post Reply
SD cards are serialized to their machine. You put one in with a different serial number and it will format the card; erasing the data; and writing the SN of the new machine.
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-09-2015, 04:34 PM)napnaptime Wrote: My CPAP was recently destroyed and the SD Card along with it, I have the data loaded into sleepyhead and I was wondering is there a way to push the data back to SD card so I can put it into a new CPAP?

I just checked and the backup folder looks to be about the same as what's on the card, so it might be possible to recreate a data card from the backup directory, however as justMongo said, the new machine will erase the card.

On the other hand, there's no reason to put the old data into the new machine, since the machine doesn't need it.

If you need it for "compliance" reasons (I hate that word), you should be able to drag your old data from the backup directory to a new sdcard, and I believe it would make your insurance company/whoever happy.

Just find the folder called "P-Series and drag it to the root of a 2GB SD card, and you should be all set.

Note that I've never actually tried this and there's every possibility that it won't work, however it does look like it might work.
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-09-2015, 05:11 PM)justMongo Wrote: SD cards are serialized to their machine. You put one in with a different serial number and it will format the card; erasing the data; and writing the SN of the new machine.

I think that is what the cpap rep did Sad I will recreate the data on the card, thanks for the assist.
Post Reply Post Reply
There is no need to copy data from your old card (or backup) to the new card. SH will recognize that you are using a new machine and start a new file. Your old data will seamlessly display between the two machines.

I had my machine replaced in July:

old machine
[Image: shmachine1.PNG]

new machine
[Image: shmachine2.PNG]
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-09-2015, 06:51 PM)napnaptime Wrote: I think that is what the cpap rep did Sad I will recreate the data on the card, thanks for the assist.

I'm still not sure what you're trying to do. Do you need the old data on a card to show someone?

Other than that, it's pretty useless, since it's already in SleepyHead, and the new machine doesn't need it.

Post Reply Post Reply
(12-10-2015, 11:19 AM)Terry Wrote:
(12-09-2015, 06:51 PM)napnaptime Wrote: I think that is what the cpap rep did Sad I will recreate the data on the card, thanks for the assist.

I'm still not sure what you're trying to do. Do you need the old data on a card to show someone?

Other than that, it's pretty useless, since it's already in SleepyHead, and the new machine doesn't need it.

Yes my respiratory doctor needs the information, for some reason sleepyhead cannot read my new machines card but it works using the official Resmed USB reader.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 72 10 hours ago
Last Post: Ibrumley
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 289 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,628 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
  AirSense 11 Data download csv file vs. card tkblizard 3 493 12-29-2023, 04:33 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Archive SD card data txrpls 3 802 12-18-2023, 07:11 PM
Last Post: txrpls
  can i download the data of the sd card? ness1125 2 441 10-05-2023, 09:34 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Changed data directory from OneDrive, Now can't read data Rich66 9 1,023 08-24-2023, 11:32 PM
Last Post: Rich66

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.