Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New Dreamstation Auto
RE: New Dreamstation Auto
Let's change your charts.
Drop the AHI chart, while it is neat to see what is driving your events it does nothing for helping your therapy in its place add the leak chart.
Turn off the calendar, the little triangle or v next to the date. It hides other important info

Finally in preferences shift from AHI to RDI.
RDI = AHI + RERA and every RERA ends in arousal so they are important
Post Reply Post Reply
I made the changes.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
Some nights are better than others, and last night was not great. 
I'm having trouble knowing what I'm even looking at here, it seems vastly different to me and I don't really understand the charts just yet. Could some kind soul offer an interpretation, please?

Post Reply Post Reply
Be very mindful of your head position, see how your obstructive events, both apnea and hypopnea have a tendency to form clusters? That is indicative of chin tucking. too many pillows or something is causing this and no amount of pressure will fix this. There is a hint of this in both charts, much more in the second.
Your Centrals are up so let's back off of your Flex to Flex = 1.

Also shrink your charts to fit the pressure chart (not the mask pressure) in. Grab the horizontal line and move to adjust the vertical size of the charts.
This will provide better info to minimize the pressure difference that you are seeing which can (not does) impact central apneas.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks Bonjour, 
Who knew something seemingly small could make this much difference! This really is an art!

Post Reply Post Reply
Glad to see the great results, now hold this for several days because 1 day does not make a trend.

and do post with any questions and for sure in several days.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Auto BiPAP fixed PS vs Auto PS - pros and cons? Stubert 5 585 01-09-2024, 02:29 AM
Last Post: Stubert
  Dry mouth with Resmed 11 auto, not with S9 auto? pumpkln 3 598 09-13-2023, 12:46 PM
Last Post: eok361
  DreamStation Auto Initial Start-up WilliamZ 3 503 09-11-2023, 11:23 AM
Last Post: Gideon
  CPAP DreamStation CPAP Pro con Auto-Trial AirSense 10 AutoSet cybor 0 582 09-09-2023, 11:08 AM
Last Post: cybor
  Breas Z2 Auto Portable Auto-CPAP Machine Package kbingel 9 3,004 08-18-2023, 07:10 PM
Last Post: Txgeodigger
  switched from Dreamstation to Luna II Auto wstalcup 0 506 06-05-2023, 10:20 AM
Last Post: wstalcup
  Optimizing Dreamstation Auto mnemon81 16 1,248 03-26-2023, 05:08 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.